The beginning: 16

Authors pov

Months had gone by since the Dio accident, and The 2 had adapted to their new life. Although both were initially uneasy at the fact they were both different species, they manage to overcome their differences and complete themselves as a couple.

All while Dio was plotting his revenge, he hadnt told the police anything about what happened that day. When the biologist called up he said that the merman had escaped thus there being search parties down at the shore. Nothing was mentioned about Jotaro Kujo or how the damage was done to his property. The cause obviously to be assumed by the merman.

Dio had a plan, a rather reckless and wicked plan.

Its late evening and Jotaro and Kakyoin are comfortably relaxing at home. As the sky outside grows darker, the citizens of Morioh head off home to finish their day. Leaving the once noisy bizarre town a peaceful slumber. The night was as silent as dead, no people to be found, nor cars with their boisterous motors. Making it a perfect place for crime.

Kakyoin's pov

I lay peacefully in Jotaro's lap as he reads his favourite book, its a marine life encyclopedia of course. He skims his finger across words, left to right and back to left after reaching the end of a sentence. But it wasnt the words i was focused on.

As you can guess it'd have to be the muscular man over me, I watch as he reads concentrated on the book in front of him, i can only admire his fixated expression, he looks so cute focused like that. Thank god if it weren't for that book he would have seen me staring at him already.

Theres an abrupt knock at the door, interrupting the moment.

"who the hell is knocking at my door at this time of day." Jotaro groaned, hesitantly putting the book down, and shoving me off of him. I watch expectantly as he reaches for the door.

"HEY IF ITS NOT MY FAVOURITE FAMILY... MEMBER" Josuke waltzed in, then shortly after followed by Okuyasu. "Why the hell are you 2 here at this time of night?" Jotaro asked with a yawn, rubbing the tired out of his eyes.

"You called didnt you? you said there was an emergency and Kakyoin was drowning?"

"I Never? and Kakyoin cant drown?"

I silently chuckled to myself, earning a glare from Jotaro. I have been learning how to use the telephone recently, and ive made lots of calls and spoken to all sorts of people! This morning i called a man called Rohan Kishibe, and I asked him about the weather and he replied with "Who do you think you are calling ME , Rohan kishibe in the middle of my work exercise." which is how I learned his name, and this is the best part, he then said "Go find something better to do with your time, you deflated condom." which are words im yet to learn. I bet he called me pretty because everyone does.

"Kakyoin, you cant just pretend to be me and invite people over, especially so late."

Jotaro's pov

"So should we go home then?" Okuyasu piped up. I looked to Kakyoin who had already begun to sulk.

"Just for a bit, you'll go home soon," i respond, to which i can hear the merman excitedly perk up with a gasp in the background. The 2 teens sat down with Noriaki and began their usual chatter, I took my empty mug to the kitchen and began washing it out.

The stars outside are incredibly beautiful tonight, you usually cant see them from this side of town. But tonight they're brighter than ever. I dry my mug, taking one last glance out of the window before returning to the others.

I cant help but feel as if im being watched, i take another look out of the window; theres nothing.

My spine felt as if it were about to curl into itself, although i could tell myself its nothing i cant help but hold suspicion.

I join the rest in the living room, taking a seat across from the duo with Noriaki. I suppose i should make do with conversation, instead of just sitting here awkwardly.

"So hows school?" I ask the 2 younger men, although I don't actually care. Okuyasu is first to talk, enthusiastically "im failing." he sank down, but instantly picks himself back up "But Koichi got a girlfriend!"

"Koichi, huh?" i remark "I would never have expected him to find a girlfriend." Koichi is a reliable guy but i wouldn't think it would be possible for a guy like him. Hes unique.

I look over to Josuke, sat there quietly with a big grin. As if he was desperate to say something, but trying his best to hold it in. He notices me looking at him, I gave a slight nod to which he gave way to. "Speaking of LOVERS, what about you Jotaro? You have a wife dont you, last i heard?"

I felt my fists turn red as i suppressed any emotion, I could feel Noriaki glancing up at me. He can probably sense my discomfort. Maybe i should just tell them that im no longer with her, but what about me and Noriaki? Do i tell them that? Do they really need to know?

"Well actually im no longer with her, divorced."

"Oh." The 2 teens mouthed in sync, looking down with pitying looks. Now would be a good time to mention Noriaki and lighten the mood, but should i? Will Noriaki care? maybe he wont but they will, they'll make a clatter out of it as usual.

"Im seeing somebody else." I speak.

Noriaki excused himself red-faced, he hopped off the sofa and dragged himself towards the opening of the first tunnel, that connected him to every other room in the house. "Toilet." he mumbled, and off he went down the hatch.

The 3 of us watched him as he gracefully drifted through the pipes and into his designated area for shitting. We made a little tub for him to do his business in because in order to clean the pipes you must dissemble them all and put them back together again, which takes time and effort.And i dont think Noriaki would appreciate swimming in his own crap

"So, who is she?"

This went on back and forth, me trying to discreetly expose i had some sort of love life going on. I tried not to give too much detail as I don't think me or Noriaki are ready to tell of our relationship yet. It had been some time that Noriaki has been in the toilet, I hope I didn't embarrass him.

"Its getting late we should probably head out." Okuyasu declared, stretching from his seat. And this time followed by Josuke heading for the door. I go to open the door to let them out.

The pain, The excruciating pained scream. Coming from the other room was a shrilling screech which could send anyone into a daze. The 2 teenagers stopped in their tracks, simply shaken by the blood-curdling sound. It was like a sharp pain, as the sound travelled through my ears. It felt like the whole world was on a rollercoaster and it had just reached that massive drop.

And next came the sound of glass, shattering into a million pieces. which is the best way to describe how my heart broke. As I watched the stream of blood bleed out from under the door.