Chapter III - Spider Nest Dungeon

On Cale's side, at the same time....

Noah teleported Cale to the front of the Spider Nest's entrance to meet the two leaders of The Abyss Order. When they arrived, there were already two people waiting in front of the Spider Nest's entrance.

The two people were a young man with long blonde hair in braids and a girl with short blonde hair. They both have golden eyes. They are the twin leaders of The Abyss Order, Aether and Lumine.

"Sorry, did you two wait long?" Cale asked as he approached the two of them.

"Hm? No, we didn't wait too long. Just relax." Aether answered.

"What a rare sight. You asked your uncle for help this time?" Lumine asked.

"Ah, sorry if I just answered your call now. My butler is gone and now I am free. We can work on all the pending stuff." Cale answered.

"Oh, that's great. I really appreciate your help, Lord Cale." Aether said.

"Wasn't that the promise I made when I made the deal with Celestia? So, I have to do my duty to the best of my ability." Cale replied.

"Cale, give them the item." Noah said.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This is for both of you. Celestia left this with my uncle and told me to leave it to you two." Cale said as he handed the two necklaces over.

"Oh? This is the item we asked Celestia for. Thank you, servant of the gods." Lumine said.

"It is my duty to convey everything from Celestia to the world." Noah replied.

"So, how should I complete your request this time?" Cale asked.

"Not much for you to do. Get in there and kill their leader." Aether answered while pointing at the Spider Nest.

"It's really simple. Can you share information about this Dungeon with me?" Cale asked again.

"Spider Nest is an A rank Dungeon. This dungeon has 10 floors and each floor has a floor boss which is a rank A monster. Then, this Dungeon Master was a female half spider, she was an S rank monster. Is that enough for you?" Lumine replied.

"Very detailed report as usual. That is more than enough." Cale said.

"In that case, my work here is done. I will go elsewhere since I still have something to convey to each of the god churches." Noah said.

"Being a servant of the gods is tiring, huh. I pity you." Lumine said.

"Thank you for your pity, Princess. In that case, I will excuse myself." Noah said while disappearing slowly.

After Noah disappeared completely, Cale continued to ask what should be the note for him. Usually, in high rank Dungeons there would be a lot of things to record so that adventurers wouldn't get hurt when entering those high rank Dungeons.

"Is there something I should be aware of while in there?" Cale asked again.

"Be careful of the traps in there. They're all poison." Aether answered.

Cale nodded his head. After Cale felt that he had nothing more to ask, he immediately walked closer to the Spider Nest's entrance. Aether and Lumine would be watching directly from outside the Dungeon so they could help Cale if the situation got worse.

Cale entered the entrance and immediately walked down the Dungeon steps. On this first floor the monsters shouldn't be too strong. Cale pulled his sword from its scabbard and walked down the Dungeon steps with full vigilance.

"Even though the monsters aren't that strong, the main charm of the first floor of a high rank Dungeon is the trap. I have to be careful not to die silly in here." Cale said.