Chapter VIII - Grand Duke and Administrative Officer

"Noah Thames, servant of the gods, faces the Royal Family." Noah said without the slightest bow.

"Cale Henituse, head of the Henituse family, the Grand Duke Family of the Teyvat Empire, has come before the Royal Family." Cale said as he slightly bowed.

The two of them didn't need much respect, especially Noah. Because his status as a servant of the gods makes Noah at the top of all status in the mortal world. A higher status compared to a Saint, that's a servant of the gods.

All of them, including the Royal Family were shocked. They did not expect that they would meet a servant of the gods. However, they were even more shocked by Cale Henituse's words.

"Since when did the Henituse Family become the Grand Duke Family?!" Neo Tolz' father, Viscount Tolz said.

After the Viscount's words, a ball of water appeared and revealed the faces of a pair of twins, a boy and a girl who had blond hair and golden eyes.

«Since 4 years ago, when Cale Henituse joined us The male twins replied to the Viscount's words.

Everyone in the Throne Room was shocked by the sudden appearance of the water ball. King Zed calmly asked.

"If I may ask, who are you two?" King Zed asked.

------------The False Story Begins-------------

«My name is Aether Arleon Albatraoz. Emperor of the Teyvat Empire.» The male twin named Aether replied.

«My name is Lumine Arlomina Albatraoz. The Imperial Princess of the Teyvat Empire. Then, I also held the role of Empress.» The female twin named Lumine said.

All the nobles present in the Throne Room were shocked. They didn't expect that the Emperor of the new Empire in the southern continent was so young. Well, that's their thinking.

Well, Aether and Lumine aren't as young as they think. The twins are older than Andrius, who has lived for a thousand years. Crown Prince Alberu only stared at the twins.

"Since when did Young Master Cale join your Empire? Young Master Cale is an eldest son of the Count Family of this Kingdom." King Zed said.

«That's right. However, he and the servant of the gods were very influential in the formation of the Teyvat Empire. We could not ignore that achievement and bestow the title of Grand Duke on him.» Aether replied.

"But, Cale has never gone outside of the Henituse Family's territory!" Count Deruth said.

«Are you sure? At least once every month, Cale would always come to see us and help us establish the Teyvat Empire for four years straight. Do you really not know about that?» Lumine asked.

The Henituse family fell silent. It was true that Cale was always out for a few days or weeks every month. But, none of them had any idea where Cale had gone all this time. Ron also felt shocked by this fact.

'All this time Puppy Young Master went to the southern continent to help the two of them build an Empire?' Ron thought.

"Is that true, Count Henituse?" King Zed asked.

"It's true that Cale is always out every month, but it's only about 3 days to 2 weeks." Count Deruth answered.

"Isn't the southern continent very far from here? There's no way Young Master Cale would have gotten there in that span of time." Alberu said.