Chapter X - Teyvat Empire

Noah introduced himself while removing the waterfall that kept pouring over Paseton. Paseton can now see the faces of the people who saved him. They are like humans, but Paseton believes there are some of them who are not humans.

Even though he was a half-blood Whale, Paseton was able to feel the magic power emanating from some of them was very strong. Then, the only white-haired man named Andrius opened his mouth.

(Well, Andrius was the only white haired person, On was silver haired. Silver and white are different.)

"Are there no sore spots anymore? Do you need guard to get to your father's place?" Andrius asked.

"Ah no. You don't have to do that. Thank you for saving my life. As most of you know, I am Paseton, son of the Whale King, Shickler." Paseton answered.

"Paseton-nim, since we met here, could you pass this letter to your father? This is an order from the realm of the gods for the strongest tribe in the ocean." Noah said while handing over a letter. Di

"All right, I'll pass this letter to dad. I have to go back now because I also have something important I need to report." Paseton said as he walked towards the exit of the cave.

"Be careful on your way." Noah said.

"See you later." Paseton said while changing to his whale form.

Paseton left Cale and his party to deliver a letter from Noah and report what he had obtained. Noah looked at Taylor who seemed to have almost finished adjusting to his new ancient power.

"How do you feel, Taylor?" Noah asked.

"It was really bad at first, but I'm getting used to these big waves in my body." Taylor answered in a tired voice.

"Well, your plate is tough enough to withstand the impact of an ancient powers. Your plate won't break that easily, I guarantee it." Noah said as he reached out his hand to help Taylor up.

"Ahahaha, even within the Stan Family, I'm the one with the most endurance. Despite looking like this, I'm pretty resilient." Taylor replied while taking Noah's hand and standing up from his seat.

Taylor dusted off his pants with his hands. Cale motioned for his party to get out of the cave because they had nothing else to do here. Cale and the kids came out first and his party followed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Now, let's go to the Teyvat Empire. Nahida must have been waiting for us." Cale said as he exited the cave.

"Yes, Nahida also seems to want to welcome the arrival of her new employee." Noah chimed in.

"Anyways, let's just use the portal. We don't need to waste magic power. Once we arrive, we have to be prepared for monsters that might attack us." Diluc said.

"Oh, that's right. I wanted to report it to you a few days ago, but you weren't in your office. So, I put the report on your desk." Kaeya said.

"Report about what?" Cale asked.

Cale's relationship with Kaeya in the Teyvat Empire was that of a General and a Captain. Kaeya is the captain of the cavalry in the army under General Cale Henituse. General Cale Henituse's army consists of four units, namely regular troops, cavalry, air force, and navy.

Each of those units contains a large number of talented fighters. The denizens of the Dark World must have been great warriors because they fought every day before the Teyvat Empire was formed.

Then, in the Teyvat Empire there are also the seven major elements. These seven elements are Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo. Well, it's the same as Wind, Earth, Lightning, Nature, Water, Fire, and Ice.