Chapter XIII : Investigation Report

After the matter with Prince Gideon was over, Cale could rest for the day before moving on to the next matter. Next problem? Yes, it was Choi Han's group that had come here to seek information from Cale.

As for Crown Prince Alberu's matter that was a matter for the Emperor. So, Cale did not pay much attention to Crown Prince Alberu and Henituse Family as their business was with the Emperor not with him.

The problem was that if Cale wanted to give them the information they wanted, Cale would have to return to the Forton Empire. Thus, Cale requested a one day vacation before heading back to the Empire.

Cale was currently with his uncle and children. Cale was teaching On and Hong how to handle the affairs of the Adventurer's Guild because Cale was planning on giving the position of Guildmaster to one of them in the future.

But before that, the two of them had to become strong adventurers first. Hence, after all of these matters were over, Cale would teach them how to fight according to the Guild rules. That way, the two of them wouldn't just be adventurers who fighting recklessly.

"Grand Duke, someone wants to see you." Someone's voice came from outside the door.

"Permit them to enter, Captain Noel." Cale replied.

"How do you know it's Captain Noel?" Noah asked.

"What kind of boss doesn't recognize the voices of his subordinates?" Cale asked back.

"Your memory is really good as usual. If only I had a memory as good as yours, all my work in the realm of the gods would have been completed much faster." Noah said.

The people who wanted to see Cale were Choi Han's group. Cale motioned for them to sit down and told the maids to make some tea for them. During that time they just stayed silent as they occasionally looked at Cale.

Ron and Beacrox remembered Captain Noel's words that there were some people who thought that Cale Henituse was cold and clear. The Cale Henituse that was in front of them had indeed proven that some of the people's thoughts were correct.

Cale Henituse did not have any facial expressions on his face. He just silently stared at his children's work with a straight face. There was no expression of anger, annoyance, or anything, just a flat facial expression.

'Is this what those people call cold?' Ron thought.

'He really didn't say anything. No preamble or anything. Is this what those people call 'clear'?' Beacrox thought.

The silence in the room was palpable and might make some people feel uncomfortable with that total silence, for example Lock who had been looking agitated earlier. He continued to look at Cale and Choi Han alternately.

"Noona, this silence is so cold." Lock whispered to Rosalyn.

"You are right. It's so awkward and cold." Rosalyn whispered back.

The silence was broken thanks to the maid that Cale had made tea back. The maid already fully understood how her master was when talking to others, so she broke the silence and reduced the awkwardness caused by her master.

"Grand Duke, the tea is ready." the maid said.

"Ah, good job. Please pour tea for me and everyone in this room. After that, you can rest." Cale replied.

After that order, the maid poured tea for everyone in the room. After that, the maid wanted to get out of the room. Before exiting, the maid glanced at Choi Han's group before she finally exited.

'This is all I can help you with. I hope you can deal with the Grand Duke's wall-like attitude.' The maid thought.

After the maid left, Cale also told all the maids who were in the room to leave because they were going to have an important talk. Cale drank his tea before starting the conversation. He, who did that, brought the room to silence again.