Chapter XIX : A Little Chat

Three days later...

It had been three days since Cale had been lying in bed. Noah occasionally checked on Cale's condition. Edgar, Ezra, and Kunikuzushi have also been at the Henituse Family residence for three days. They had finished Cale's work.

Kunikuzushi took over the emergency documents because he was one of the nobles in the Teyvat Empire. For Ezra, he took over the usual paperwork. And for Edgar, he took over the report documents.

(Unimportant documents change to report documents.)

In those three days, Edgar and Ezra were amazed by the way Kunikuzushi made decisions. The twins admire Kunikuzushi's firm and wise figure when making important decisions. Not only is he firm and wise, he is also quick in making decisions.

Kunikuzushi places main priority on expeditions to new territories and the Spiral Abyss. He sent the Inazuma Family's knight order to assist the Henituse knight order in these two expeditions.

Thanks to his decision, the expedition finished more quickly and did not result in a single casualty. The profits obtained also become greater because more people participate. The person leading the expedition was his little sister, Young Lady Shogun herself.

"Your abilities are very great, Young Master. As expected of 'The Spring Breeze of the Inazuma Family'." Ezra said.

'Spring Breeze of the Inazuma Family', That is the nickname of Kunikuzushi Inazuma. He got this name because he is the only Anemo Vision holder in the Inazuma Family. His father, mother, and younger sister are Electro Vision holders.

(Let's just say the archons also hold the Vision.)

"What's so great about this? This is a basic lesson for the son of the Grand Duke. Well, this is useful for me when determining war strategy. I learned it together with my sister." Kunikuzushi replied.

"Young Lady is the heiress, isn't she?" Edgar asked.

"Shogun is more suitable as the heir to the Inazuma Family than I am. I will only help her from behind as her older brother." Kunikuzushi said with a smile.

"How about you join the Adventurer's Guild led by the Marquis? You are one of the few people to hold the Vision." Edgar offered.

"Sounds fun. I'll think about the offer. I'll tell you my answer in the future." Kunikuzushi said.

"Think about it carefully. You can sell the loot you get in the Dungeon to the Guild or own it, it's all up to you." Ezra said.

While they chatting in the office, they received news that Cale had woken up from his coma. Without wasting any time, they immediately visited Cale who was in his room. Kunikuzushi also came along because he wanted to tell Cale about the decisions he made for the documents.

The maid guided the three of them to Cale's room. Not only the three of them, the Emperor and the Imperial Princess also visited Cale. They ran into Aether and Lumine while on their way to Cale's room.

"Oh, long time no see, Emperor and Princess." Kunikuzushi said while bowing.

"It's been a long time since I saw you too, Young Master Kunikuzushi. How are you?" Aether asked.

"I remain healthy and strong thanks to your care, Your Majesty. How about you?" Kunikuzushi said.

"I'm healthy, very healthy. Sorry if I'm a little rude, but what are the names of you two?" Aether asked Edgar and Ezra.

"My name is Edgar Roland, the eldest son of the servant who raised Young Master Noah and Young Miss Jour. It is an honor for me to get to know you, Your Majesty." Edgar answered.