Chapter VI - The Capital and Magic Bomb

"Woah, I didn't expect to enter the Royal Capital while walking on my own two feet back." Taylor said.

"Well, you entered the capital through illegal route." Cage replied.

Taylor and Cage joked around laughing at each other. As for Cale, he was looking at the scenery of the capital that seemed to be having a festival. Raon pointed at one of the food stalls.

"You want to buy that?" Cale asked.

"Looks delicious." Raon answered.

"Kids, do you also want the same thing?" Cale asked all of the children.

The wolf cubs, On, and Hong nodded with shining eyes. Cale lowered Raon from his arms and handed Raon a silver coin. Raon received the silver coin and looked into Cale's face. Cale smiled at him.

"You hold this money first. I want to give it to the other children. You don't go anywhere, okay?" Cale asked.

"Okay, I'll wait for you here... Dad." Raon answered.

"You... Have you started learning to call me Dad?" Cale was slightly stunned.

"Hurry up!" Raon said.

Cale just chuckled and left Raon there to distribute the silver coins among the children in his group. Raon waited while looking at Cale who was passing out silver coins to the wolf cubs and kittens.

Raon would sometimes chuckle when he saw the kittens or his two siblings hanging off Cale's back and causing Cale to almost fall to the ground. While chuckling, Raon felt that someone was nudging him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, boy. I didn't mean to run into you." An old man-like voice sounded by Raon.

Raon turned his head and stared at the face of the person who had bumped into him. That person was an old man around 60 years old and there was a 30 year old man beside him. As Raon turned to the two of them, they both looked stunned.

"Father, this child...!" The 30 year old man said.

"This kid... looks so much like him." The 60 year old man said.

The 60 year old man crouched down so he could match Raon's height. That made Raon become slightly wary and take one small step back that neither of them noticed. Raon put on a calm face even though he was acting on guard.

"Boy, what's your name? Then, how old are you?" The 60 year old man asked.

"Who are you?" Raon asked back.

"Oh, my name is Ron Molan. This is my son, Beacrox Molan." The old man called Ron said.

"My name is... Raon Mir. I'm 3 and a half years old. Have you met me before?" Raon said.

"Oh no, we just thought you looked like someone we know." Ron replied.

"People say I look like my father even though I have my mother's eye color. My hair color, I got it from my maternal grandfather." Raon said.

'I guess I can answer like this.' Raon thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cale said a few things to Raon while they were inside the tent. Cale said to Raon that maybe some people who knew Cale would recognize Raon's face because it looked so much like Cale's. Thus, Cale prepared an answer for Raon in case he was asked about his parents.

"Raon, listen to me. If you meet someone and that person asks you about your parents, don't tell them. You can answer whatever you want, but don't ever tell them about me." Cale said.