Chapter IV - Black Dragon

The three of them appeared in Cale's room that was in the Henituse Family's residence. Cale opened his wardrobe and looked for a black long sleeved shirt. Cale did that because his clothes were now quite dirty after exiting the Dungeon.

Noah and Andrius just stood quietly beside Cale's bed. Noah noticed something new from Cale and asked Andrius about it. Noah also realized that there was something new with Andrius.

"Where did Cale get that coat? Then, why aren't you wearing your general's coat?" Noah asked.

"Oh, I was tricked by Parra and defected from The Abyss Order. I stepped down from the general position and Cale was appointed as the new general." Andrius answered.

"Oh god! Cale became a general in The Abyss Order? This is such great news!" Noah said.

"That's nothing. I just got promoted there. I will carry out my duties candidly from now on. I will still do that even if my identity will be exposed." Cale said.

"Well, that's the general's job. You must carry the name of The Abyss Order in all directions on this surface. That's the best way to get The Abyss Order recognized more quickly." Noah replied.

Cale was now wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with a white blazer and red tie. Then, Cale put on his General's mantle to head to the capital. Cale slightly wished that the coat could cover up his identity a bit because the fur on the neck was thick enough to cover his entire head.

"Uncle, teleport us outside the walls of Henituse." Cale said.

"Just outside the wall? Okay. Hold on tight, kids." Noah replied.

As usual, Noah teleported Cale and Andrius out of Henituse County. When they got outside the wall, the three of them saw two kittens. One kitten is red and the other is silver. Noah carried them and signaled Cale and Andrius to wait.

"Cale, Andrius, looks like I found two diamonds. You two wait here, I want to meet the twins first." Noah said as he disappeared with the two kittens.

After Noah disappeared, Cale and Andrius just looked at each other while shrugging their shoulders. They both thought Noah would get the two kittens to enter The Abyss Order. They just stood silently waiting for Noah there.

After some time, Noah returns with two children wearing the same coat as Andrius, indicating they are already part of The Abyss Order. Cale and Andrius were certain that these two children were the kittens from earlier.

The first child is a silver-haired girl, she wears a white shirt with a black blazer and red tie. The second child is a red-haired boy, he wears a white shirt with a black blazer and white tie. They wear the same coats as Andrius.

"Let me introduce the two of them. This beautiful 9 year old girl named On, she is skilled at making mist. Then, this cute 7 year old boy named Hong, he is skilled in poison. They are both siblings. From now on, They will be under General Cale Henituse's guidance." Noah said while introducing the two of them.

"Oh, then let me introduce myself. My name is Cale Henituse. The third of the twelve Generals in The Abyss Order. I am replacing the Former Third General's position, Andrius Boreas. Nice to meet you two and please cooperate from today, On and Hong." Cale said.

Cale approached the two of them and asked them to shake hands. On and Hong returned Cale's handshake together because their hands were quite small when compared to Cale's. Andrius also introduced himself and shook hands with On and Hong.

Cale explained to On and Hong that they were all going to head to the capital. Cale also asked the two of them if the two of them could afford to run to the Roan Kingdom's capital. The distance between Henituse County and the Roan Kingdom's Capital was not that close.