Chapter VII - Plaza Terror Incident

The next day, at 7 am....

Cale, Andrius, Noah, Cage, Taylor, On, Hong, and Raon gathered in the inn's dining room to discuss their plans. Cale was going to explain how they were going to carry out their plan. They would start their meeting after they had breakfast.

Cale and Noah were discussing how they should carry out a plan so they wouldn't be found out too soon. If they were caught too soon, it would be a waste as their plan would not work very well.

After they had breakfast, they gathered at the same table to discuss what they should do. Cale looked to be thinking a bit about efficient and effective moves and not getting them caught too quickly.

"What should we do?" Cale muttered.

"How about this, we'll go through small streets so that our movements are not noticed. After all, all of those bombs had access to some quiet back roads. We can use this path as our route." Noah offers a suggestion.

"Where will the person who will activate the bomb be?" Cale asked.

"I don't know for sure. I think he'll be in one of the highest places." Noah answered.

"The highest place, huh..." Taylor muttered.

"That will be a little difficult. The tallest place here is the clock tower in the plaza. The king, his family and the nobles will be there." Cale said.

"What Young Master said is correct. It will be difficult if we don't want to be found out." Taylor added.

"Hmm... Should I be the one attacking him? After all, no one recognizes me in this Kingdom." Noah said while pointing at himself.

"Don't be like that. If you and Andrius attack him, he will die instantly and we won't get any information." Cale answered while crossing his arms over his chest.

"That is true." Andrius said.

No one else would be able to withstand the attacks of the servants of the gods and werewolves who had lived for so long, not even Choi Han. Cale had already seen Noah's strength first hand when Noah accompanied him to clear a high ranking Dungeon.

Noah easily and accidentally destroyed the entire Dungeon until the two of them were almost crushed by the Dungeon ruins. Luckily, Noah immediately used teleportation so they weren't crushed in the Dungeon ruins.

As for Andrius' strength, he was deeply affiliated with wind and ice. Cale had once seen Andrius freeze the ocean so they wouldn't have to swim to get to the Spiral Abyss, the highest ranked Dungeon the world had ever seen.

Cale had also seen Andrius create a whirlwind to blow away the monsters that were coming towards him when Andrius was still a General in The Abyss Order. Cale felt amazed by the magic power Andrius had, it was very strong.

"We'll think about that later. Now is the time for us to play our part and release all those magic bombs." Cale said.

They looked at the clock and it was already 8:40 in the morning. They had to start their bomb disposal operation in 5 more minutes. They all got up and walked out of the inn leaving the wolf cubs still sleeping. They will be a bit busy this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They split up just like yesterday. Taylor and Cage wear the coats of members of The Abyss Order as they are now part of The Abyss Order. The coats were given to them by Cale. Cale got the coat because Noah took it directly from the twins.

Taylor and Noah are going to remove the bomb which is in the place they found yesterday. Cale, Andrius, and Raon were going to release the magic bombs they found yesterday. For On, Hong, and Cage, their job was to ascertain the situation around the plaza.