Chapter 3. New Member

[Opened System in 10 Sec]

[10]

[9]

[8]

[7]

[6]

[5]

[4]

[3]

[2]

[1]

[0]

[System ready]

After that, Satria is waiting to see what will come next.

[Create your nickname.]

"Then... My nickname is Shin."

[Nickname confirmed]

[Read on for an understanding of the purpose of group chat]

[Click here]

"Okay. Here we go again. Some weird thing happened to me." He clicked on the screen and read the information about the group chat.

"I understand. So this group will invite people from other worlds to group chat and help them if something happens in their world. There is a shop to buy skills and to get them, we need a clear quest or daily login."

Then he clicked skip on the screen.

[Thanks for already reading the information, admin. Get 5000© for a reward.]

[Ready to look at potential members]

[Ding! Pervert Sage joined the chat]

[Ding! A Man With Gender Equality Joined Chat]

[Ding! Evil Spirit Joined Chat]

[Ding! Ice Sadist Joined Chat]

"Okay, this is officially the most weird day in my life."

______________________________________

Pervert Sage: "What is this? Some kind of Genjutsu?"

Man with Gender Equality: "Can someone explain what this is? I want to go to sleep, but suddenly a screen appears in my face and asks me to join this shady group."

Shin: "Hello. Let me explain. Call me Shin, I'm an admin of this group, and the purpose of this group is to communicate with people outside your planet, dimension, or whatever you want to call it and help each other if there is an unknown threat in your world."

Evil Spirit: "Ara, that's interesting."

Ice Sadist: "HHoo, Meaning we can fight an unknown and new opponent is not a bad deal for me."

Pervert Sage: "Why should I trust you? I don't even know you?"

Shin: "I know about you, @Pervert, or should I call you Jiraiya, the Legendary Three Sannin, and believe me, I only want to help you all. Tell me, do you know a boy called Uzumaki Naruto, the Kyuubi Jinchuriki?"

Pervert Sage: "How do you know Naruto? He is now only 13 years old and prepared for the Chuunin exam."

Shin: "That's so, just be careful in a few days when Chuunin exams begin. There will be an invasion from your old friend to your village, and your leader will die."

Pervert Sage: "What? Are you serious?"

Shin: "Yes. Just keep your eye on Baki Jonin from Suna and Orochimaru Agent Kabuto Yakushi for now. I feel bad for Hayate. Save him, Jiraiya; he will die soon."

Pervert Sage: "Thanks for your information, Shin; this is helpful. For my thanks, is there something you want for helping us? Let me return the favour if this information is true."