Chapter 65. Misunderstanding?

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

"Give my greeting to that dobe, see you next time Arthuria." Satria waved to her.

"Sure." When Arthuria body was enveloped in the light she turned to Satria. "I almost forgot, Naruto wants you to visit his home later and cure someone called Itachi from his illness. If you heal him he will help you break the seal of the dragon inside you and instruct your girl how to use senjutsu."

"Yes!!! Please accept her request Satria, I want to be free from here and play outside with you." Fatalis was happy when heard her offer.

"Okay-Okay! Can he heal him by himself? He has rikudou power for god sake." Satria does not understand why this blonde keeps pressuring him to do this.

"He perhaps wants to test you, I suggest you cease your hate for Itachi and try to forgive him, You know right there is the reason behind his action? Farewell Shin." Arthuria said before she left DxD world.

"I know, These two sound like scolding me instead of asking for my aid," Satria said with a weary tone, He can respect someone like Kokabiel but for this Itachi... He is still unable to tolerate his actions.

"That's why communication is needed, everything can be solved if both sides reach an understanding but there are people who are afraid his position will be threatened by Uchiha, I mean why they don't want to have Uchiha as leader? Itachi or Shisui as Hokage can be perfect candidates than many others in Konoha yet they choose the darker path. How about giving this Itachi a chance to redeem himself puppy? You are a Hero of Kindness right? It's heroes of kindness or justice duty to bring peace to the world." Fatalis said with a teasing tone.

"Don't judge me I'm a family guy after all not a patriotic guy who gonna do anything for his country and you finally acknowledge me as one Fatalis. You are right it's my duty to maintain peace in the world so I can laze around... I mean to protect..." Satria suddenly felt a chill all over his body before he could finish his word and something terrifying was already inside the house.

"Danna-sama~ Did you have fun today?" Kiyohime asked from behind him, her lower part transformed into a snake tail and wrapped her Danna-sama body around

"Good luck." Fatalis wish him to survive.

'Oi... Don't leave me alone!!!"

"Uhhh... Excuse me Mommy but what is my fault? I don't remember doing anything bad today." Satria asks her with an innocent face.

Kiyohime has thick on his face and squeezes his body a cracking sound can be heard from Satria.

"Ahhhh!!! Too tight! something broke inside me I can feel it!!!" Satria could feel his bones snapping when he got crushed by his wife's tail.

"Please think about our perspective when you do ridiculous things first, Did you know how much embarrassment we endure when our husband performs a stupid show in front of many people?" Kiyohime scolded her hubby's stupidity.