Chapter 49. Lesson

Kuoh Academy

Kuoh, Japan

"You... What are you doing here?!"

"Senpai." Koneko blushed when realized she was getting bridal carried by her senpai.

'Sorry for intervening in this matter, Because I don't want a man other than me to see your naked body. This guy almost landed his perverted technique on you and I as your gentleman cannot tolerate such a thing happening to my beloved kitten.' Satria uses his telepathy ability to communicate with her.

Koneko face turns redder when listens to his reason. She is still not used to her alpha new side, He is so forward and each of his words makes her heart skip a beat. When he holds me like this It's very warm like embraced by the morning sun and calms every anxiety inside me.

"You want to know my true reason why I'm here Gremory?" Satria asks Gremory with a serious face. Unexpectedly the atmosphere becomes tense when Satria says it and two Exorcists are interested in this stranger.

"Yes, Tell me your reason for coming here."

"My reason is... because I'm lost in the path of life and somehow a black cat blocked my way too, leading me to this place," Satria answered her questions making others sweatdropped.

"Ughhh, Who is attacking me? You.. Shin-san." Issei stands up and is shocked when looks at the new figure.

"You... How dare you joke with me in this situation?! You truly reached my nerve human!!!" Rias say angrily.

'Are you thirsty girl? Want to drink something?' Satria offers to Koneko but she shakes her head meaning she doesn't want it. 'Your loss, Wait for a second.' Satria put her down from his arms and went to his house and saw Kiyohime take care of Vaporeon. He brews milk tea and adds ice to the glass of milk tea.

"Danna-sama? What are you gonna do with that  tea?" Kiyohime asked him.

"Something fun happens in school and I want to watch it with a fine drink," Satria explained to her.

Kiyohime was already used to his weirdness and only smiled at him. "Be sure to return it to home after you use it, Understand?"

"Okay, mom. Love you." Satria kissed her lips and left the house. Suddenly Satria already has iced tea in his hand drinks in front of them and makes all the people there dumbfounded.

"You... Since when did you have that tea in your hand? Answer me, Shin!!!" Rias is shocked and wants to know this man's true power, He is very dangerous.

"Hmm? Since now?" Satria shrugged his shoulder while sitting on the bench. "Go continue your battle kiddo, I bring this drink and snack here for watching your fated combat exclusively."

"Who is this man? Is he part of your peerage or something like that?" Rias and her peerage shake their head. "He has no manner and for treating our sacred duel as the show is a mockery to the church." The blue-haired glared at him but Satria ignored her. 

Koneko was speechless when she saw her alpha childish attitude, His actions were hard to predict.

"Impossible, I do not even see him moving and he suddenly has tea in his hand," Kiba surprised and curious about this mysterious man power.

"You not devil right?" Satria only nodded in response to her question. "Who are you?" The orange-haired twin-tailed woman asks for his identity, This man is not from church she was certain of it.

"You want to know about my identity?"

"Yes, Please tell us truthfully and we will spare your rudeness to us. After all, the church teaches us to forgive lost sheep and guide them to the better path."