Chapter 22. Date and Agony

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

Now showing a figure in the backyard of the mansion doing some training.

Because this day is a holiday, Satria will use his time for some training, maybe at a later date with Kiyohime.

"200..201..202..203.. Damn'it, My body is hella weak. This guy surely never did exercises in his whole life." He lay on the ground and looked at the blue sky.

'Not bad, brother. Well, there's some improvement in your stamina.' Fatalis say.

'You think so? That's good.' Satria is glad his workouts have resulted.

"Danna-sama, here's some orange juice. Are you okay?" Ask Kiyohime.

"Yes, I'm fine." He answered her adorable girlfriend.

Now that Kiyohime has already put some seals in our house, I'm not that worried that some supernatural can detect us, but I must keep it to a minimum.

He stood up and drank the orange juice Kiyohime had made.

'I need to reach the third vent, then advent to the final advent. Even better if I can evolve Fatalis with the survive card too.'

Satria needs to be stronger because every person in this world is nuts and power is everything in here. If he can become the strongest here, no one can disturb his relaxing time, and I mean no one can disturb my new family or protect any innocent people from these assholes.

"You're thinking about something, dear?" Kiyohime asks him: She sees Satria make a strange face right now.

He sat on a chair and nodded. "Yeah, I'm thinking about how to improve myself to be stronger."

"That's so. Just don't push yourself too hard, dear." She says.

"Kiyohime, do you have experience handling weapons?" Satria asks his girlfriend.

Satria is a noob when comes to weapons. If he can learn how to use it, maybe it can be useful for him.

"I have, but why.?" Kiyohime asked Satria's intention with it.

"Can you teach me? I'm kind of sucky using weapons." Satria tells her the truth.

"Sure, but this day you must accompany me in the city, okay?." Kiyohime, give him the conditions.

"It's a date, then?" Satria thinks it's not a bad deal for her to teach me how to use a weapon. I can do this every time.

"Yes, Danna-Sama."

(2 Hours Later)

After checking around the house and cleaning their bodies, the couple was ready to go on their date.

"Sorry for waiting, Danna-sama." She says this while displaying her new clothes to Satria.

(Illustration)