Chapter 30. Just My Luck

Abandon Church

Kuoh, Japan

Now that all the peerage of Rias Gremory is already present, they ask Asia about the identity of this mysterious "Hero for Fun'" who saved her from the fallen angel.

Koneko POV

'I'm sure that is Senpai, with white hair and a kind personality; even the scent is similar. But who is he truly? I don't detect anything strange in him in school when we do our daily routine on the rooftop.' Koneko says internally

He smells like a normal human; Koneko is sure about it; Senpai has a delinquent side; it's true, but there's no way a normal human can defeat the Fallen Angel and the Stray Exorcist.

I must ask him about it and maybe invite him to be the Devil. With him becoming the Devil, we're going to have more time to spend together, and I'm very sure he's going to become the Great Devil under the Gremory family. Every day touched by Senpai's gentle hand is definitely like in the Heav-Auch! I mean, it was a blissful moment for me.

'Tomorrow when we meet at school, I must ask Shin-san, and if that is him, I must thank him.' Issei says internally that he wants to thank him for saving Asia.

"Ara-Ara. It looks like we have unknown factors and strong ones too in this city." Akeno says.

When she sees all the stray exorcists defeated in the underground room, she is very sure: Whoever is this must be strong

"Do you guys know who the guy Asia described is?" Rias asks for her peerage.

"Maybe I have a friend in my class. He is a new transfer student who has the same characteristics that Asia-chan tells us." Issei answered her.

Rias POV.

Rias nodded. "Okay, let's talk about that later, and Asia, what are you going to do now?" She asked her, This girl surely doesn't have a home in Japan.

She is an ex-saint who has useful Sacred Gear thoughts.

Twilight Healing: Sacred Gear, that can heal even the devil.

Yes, she can be a useful member of my peerage, and with her, maybe I have a better chance to defeat Riser.

Last, the mysterious man who saved Asia, Rias, is in his second year and has a white-haired and cute face in Issei's class. He is called the Ice Prince by the girl at Kuoh Academy.

She's going to test him and decide later if this human deserves to be invited to her peerage.

"I don't know; I just recently got kicked out of the church, so I don't have a place to stay in Japan," Asia explained her situation.

Rias smirked. "Then how about joining my peerage?" She offered it to Asia.

Satria Mansion