Chapter 64. True Excalibur

A/n: Yo guys now I will announce the winner of vote!!!

The Winner of Vote is... I am Spider so What?

Who you want me to enter from the chosen series? Give me your comment and reason why I should enter him or her

For people who vote other series do not worry there is another vote again in future, You can choose your favourite series to be added in this story.

___________________________________________

Kuoh Academy

Kuoh, Japan

'What the hell is that idiot doing?!!!' Valiana face turned very red because embarrassed when she saw her hubby's antic.

'I guessed right this guy certainly will doing stupid things hahaha.' Albion laughing.

"Wahahaha!!! That was very random this guy is rare among rare." Azazel holds his stomach and can't stop his laugh.

'It's not real! No way this dumbass is my boyfriend.' Kurumi banging her head on the wall not accepting reality.

'What a bad puppy Danna-sama is... I must discipline this boy later.' Kiyohime has a scary smile, even though she is not the one who does it but she feels extremely embarrassed because of his stupid act.

"Don't tell me that Shin-san sacred gear? What kind of sacred gear is that Ddraig?" Issei asks his partner.

Ddraig does not respond to him and holes up because embarrassed that what she thinks about Satria is not exactly as her expectations.

"Hero of Justice? Can you explain what went on in here?" Ravel looking into Koneko demands an explanation about the weird performance in front of her but is ignored.

'I don't know him... I don't know him... Please don't look at me like that, Stupid senpai.' Koneko face turned red and avoided Ravel's gaze who wanted to ask about what her boyfriend doing now.

"Can he bit more serious for once?! He always doing something stupid like this!" Rias is annoyed because she gets the same treatment as Kokabiel.

"Ara-Ara what an interesting person indeed," Akeno said.

___________________________________________

Kazuma-sama: "Hahaha what kind of costume is that?"

Robin: "I feel bad for Kokabiel."

Cookies Maniac: "His pyjama is so cute, I want to have one like him too!"

Spider-man: "Brother Shin disrespects his enemy too far."