Chapter 23. White Cat

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

Satria is now looking for something in the group chat shop-some item or skill that can counter the evil pieces.

[Crystal of Purification > 8000]

[Description: A mysterious crystal that can undo everything negative in the user's body The crystal can only be found in the Nerubian Maze once.

[Heavenly Grace > 17000]

[Description: Applies strong dispel to the user or others, dispels any negative status in the body, and can strengthen those affected by this skill with All Seeking One's blessing.]

[Demonic Cleanse > 20.000]

[Description: Cleanse all impurities or every enchantment and heal them in the target body with the power of the Shadow Demon.]

[Angel Breath > 6000]

[Description: Can cure any wound or illness, restoring them to perfect health (1-time use)]

[Rule Breaker > 12000]

[Description: This is a dagger of negation and betrayal that nullifies every kind of magecraft in the world]

Satria POV.

'Those skills and items may be able to do something about those evil pieces, but I can't waste my coin.'

Demonic Cleanse is the perfect skill for countering evil pieces.

Rule Breaker is quite useful too, and it's cheaper. The problem is, after I break the evil pieces in their bodies, I'm worried there will be side effects later.

'Think about something, partner?" Fatalis asks, "Do you feel Satria thinking too much about this matter?"

"Yeah, I searched for something to counter Evil Piece in the group shop," he replied to her.

'Did you find the cure?' Fatalis asks him.

'Yeah, but the price is so high. Maybe later.' Satria wants to build strength first; he doesn't want to become a walking ambulance.

If I have this power, the devil's race will surely hunt me, no matter the cost. It's a dilemma.

There are still many healing or dispelling abilities, but I need more power too.

Power and healing-I know which power I must buy later.

"Let's see how much that guy's power price is." Satria searches for their power in the Dimensional Chat Shop.

[Shadow Demon True Power, 65.000]

[Ultraman Cosmos Power, 85.000]

"It's not that expensive. If I have this power, I can have extra power and healing capabilities in one package.'

Ultraman Cosmos is the key to every legendary fusion. With his power, not only do I have a healing ability, but his other ability is no joke either. There is a reason why the Multiverse Conqueror considers him a threat.

When Satria was still thinking about it, someone hugged him from behind in bed. "Danna-sama, you look like you're thinking about something. What's wrong?." Kiyohime asked him.