Chapter 70. Heaven Feel

Uzumaki Kyomachiya

Kyoto, Japan

Satria emerged from the bath with a tired face, unlike the two girls who followed him carrying the unconscious girl. Their faces were radiant and very satisfied after finishing their lovemaking with their beloved man. After cleaning up the mess in the bathroom and taking the unconscious girl to her room, we are caught by the people in the house and I, along with Kuroka, are scolded by Naruto and his wives.

"I tolerate you for now but... Don't you dare to touch Fran, she is not at the age to learn or conduct such a thing. I watching you brat!" Naruto make a gesture watching him with his finger.

"I know dobe, Please... don't do something like that again Kuroka." Satria was annoyed at her for drugging his girl with aphrodisiac and making them horny.

"Sorry-nya... I just want you and others to get along well with my little sister after finding out you are a perfect guy for her." Kuroka apologised to him.

"Geez... Kuroka. That is not a good way and you almost make an underage girl do it with him. We must punish her dear so she does not repeat this stupidity." Saeko have a scary smile on her face making Kuroka terrified. 

"Go to sleep, It's already late at night. You are still our guest and it's not our place to interfere with your family problem but keep it under control next time." Rhea tells him back to his room and Satria does as she said.

Satria walked to his room and found two women who had violated him before in his tatami beds with an apologetic face.

"Happy?" Satria smiled at them but inside he was angry at both girls. 

"Sorry... I am ashamed of myself for being unable to hold back my lust." Kurumi apologizes to him.

"Me too dear

"Me too dear... Anything I can do so you
can forgive me?" Fatalis make a sorry look and searches for a way to gain his forgiveness.

Satria can't bring himself to keep angry at them when sees his girl's adorable face, he sleeps between the two and buries his face to Fatalis breast

"Pat and love me," Satria said what he wanted from her.