Chapter 14. Thousand Bird

Konoha Arena

Konohagakure

"You guys ready?" They just give him a silent reply. "The rule is the same, The match goes either you die or admit defeat." Sasuke nodded and Gaara for some reason had an evil smile now.

Now begins the fight between the last Uchiha and the monster from Suna

Satria and Esdeath's POV

Satria watches the interaction of Kakashi, Guy, and other genin.

'Hmm..same as in Canon.'

"Hey, Shin, Who is this black-haired boy? I noticed they give this guy special treatment." Esdeath asks him about Uchiha Sasuke.

"He is the last Uchiha in Konoha and has a special bloodline," Satria answered her.

"Special bloodline? Like Hyuuga boy before?." Esdeath feels their ability is quite useful, If her Empire has them surely it will boost their military power greatly.

Satria nodded. "Yes, just watch first. I don't like to ruin the surprise." He grinned at her.

Esdeath smirked. "That's true. Let's see what this boy got."

Sasuke POV.

He sees his opponent make a strange smile and feels something is wrong with him.

"Both of you to the middle." The referee ordered them. "The rule is the same, The match goes either you die or admit defeat." Sasuke nodded and Gaara for some reason had an evil smile on his face.

Two of them walk closer to each other.

All spectators watch with nervousness about this match.

"You two ready?" The referee asks them and only gets a silent reply. "Then Begin!!."

Gaara let out sand from his gourd.

When Sasuke sees that, he falls back and makes distance from him

'So this is the sand Kakashi told me about.'