Chapter 71. The Training Begins

Uzumaki Training Ground

Forested Massachusetts, Boston

The sound of battle still reverberating in the arena shows the intense battle between Naruto in his Sannin Mode and Valiana with her Balance Breaker.

(Play OST)

Naruto made a hand seal and used his favourite jutsu. "Kagebunshin no Jutsu." Twenty Bunshin suddenly appear on the battlefield.

'He can clone himself too? I have to be careful... Hubby told me that this guy will use his clone to search for my weaknesses, and I'm interested in Hubby means that the Senjutsu user is the worst opponent for us?' Valiant remembered the warning Satria had given her before the battle with Naruto.

"Hmm... Senjutsu, huh? Only that old monkey can use it, and to think that humans can use that kind of power is crazy. I'm also curious why Satria warned us to be careful with Senjutsu." Albion has rarely fought against someone who has mastered Senjutsu, and he wants to find out what this guy means.

"Are you ready Valiana-chan?" Naruto asked her and took the Hiraishin Kunai out of his pocket.

Valiana grinned. "I'm always ready Naruto, don't you dare hold back!"

"As you wish."

Naruto scattered the Hiraishin Kunai everywhere and did a hand seal again.

'What is he going to do with that?' Valiana wondered.

"Requiem of the God of Thunder."

Many Naruto move so quickly from all sides, trapping Valiana in the middle of his jutsu. He and his clone create a lightning ball on their palms, ready to throw their jutsu at Valiana.

"Lightning Style": Chou Odama Rasengan Barrage!"

'Shit! I'm being careless... What should I do? Remember Valiana!!! You can't embarrass yourself in front of your family.' Valiana thought hard and built a strong magical barrier to protect her from the attack. When it started to crack, she stomped on the ground to help her jump high enough and immediately flew into the sky to escape the ambush.

"Valiana! He used the kunai to teleport. Be careful, partner!!!" Albion warns his bearer.

'I have to watch out for all those kunai and predict where he will teleport to next, the problem is that his clone can do the same. What an annoying enemy.'

"What's your next plan? We can't fight on the ground, too much risk."

"No choice... Let's try this, Albion.

"Naruto-san is really strong, whoever expects the chibi blonde I met at the inn to be so powerful in the future." Itachi respected the power that Naruto had over him.

"He is even more skilled with the Hiraishin than his father and to think that he can combine Rasengan with many elements... It is like a dream to see my pupil become so powerful." Jiraiya speaks with a proud face.

'I agree... It's a pity that the canon Naruto can't use the Hiraishin technique. His son can, but... it's strange that Naruto can't use his father's technique. Sad... So sad.' Satria feels sorry for the canon Naruto, he is just too weak compared to that bastard playboy. 'Well... At least he is loyal to his wife, unlike this one.'