Chapter 80. Believe Yourself

Hydra Base

"Where we go now? Em... Your name maybe? Are you a Hero? Where do you come from?" Dead Pool asks for the identity of the mysterious man beside him, he now carries Red Skull on his shoulder.

"My name is Satria, I don't have a codename because I'm not a hero and where do I come from? You don't need to know about it for now and we are near our objective." Satria answered him and stopped his step because, in front of him, there were many men in outfits of ninjas and one black-haired beautiful woman with black spandex who legibly led the group.

(Illustration)

"HALT!" The ninja woman stops the duo

"Electra? Why are your kin here? I suggest you to back off before this brother of mine will kick your sexy ass!" Dead Pool threatened them to only receive kunai planted on his head from her. "Peace off!"

"It's a mission nothing more nothing less. Now give me the man in your possession or I make sure you both will suffer," Electra answers him and prepares her combat stance.

"Keep walking, I don't have time for a mob like them." Satria didn't care about them and moved forward to his goal.

"Bastard! How dare you ignore the warning of our..."

Satria uses his conqueror haki which creates a massive shockwave and brings down the hand member that was brought by Electra.

The Dead Pool had never seen someone to be capable of bringing down army only with his aura.

'I know following him will be fun! He is truly an interesting fella.' Dead Pool enjoying his little adventure.

When Satria is ahead of Electra's body, she grabs his leg.

"You... Wait!"

"Huh? Are you still conscious? I am already sure to use 7% of my energy, that is not enough to bring you down? You impress me, woman." Satria said to Electra in awe.

Electra who heard such disrespect from a man in front of him is very furious, she hates how he looks at her. It's like she is just small rubble that can be crushed anytime for him.

"Don't look down on me!" Electra swung her katana at Satria's neck but failed to reach him.

Satria caught the katana with his bare hand and from the tip, he broke the body of the sword bit a bit until it left only the hilt.

"How sad~ It just makes me sad to see a person who doesn't know her limit, I suggest you stay away from my business lady because I hate to hurt such a beauty like you except in some circumstances. Now get out of my way and rest here like a good girl." Satria warns her for the last time and pressure can be felt in his words.

"SCREW WITH YOU!" Electra does not give up and faces him with her martial arts technique.

"I already warn you, the bad girl will have her punishment." Satria doing a powerful whip strike with his palm spanked Electra's ass very hard leaving a mark on her ass.