Chapter 19. About My Self

"Why do you tell me the truth?" Kiyohime asks.

"I don't know if I'm just feeling you; there are only people in this unknown world who genuinely care for me." He says it truthfully.

"Danna-sama." She hugs him again, happy that finally there are people she can trust and who accept her. "Then can you tell me more about yourself and how you got that wound, Danna-sama?" She asks.

"That...Long story."

Satria tells Kiyohime about Fatalis, Dimensional Chat, and his adventure in Konoha, Not only that he shows her the picture on his phone when visits Konoha.

"That amazing story you tell me, dear, and thank you for trusting me."

Kiyohime was very happy when Satria shared his secret with her. She didn't find any falsehood in his words.

Kiyohime hates liars, and her Danna-sama was not a liar.

"You may be a troublesome girl, but now you are my family in this world." Satria patted her head.

For Satria, Kiyohime reminds him of his mother.

She is beautiful and adorable, good at cooking, reliable, strong, and cares about and loves you without ulterior motives.

She is a perfect girl if you ignore her Yandere personality.

"I'm not a troublesome girl." She pouts at being called that by her Danna-sama. "Did you miss your old world and your family, Danna-sama?" She asked him.

Separating from your family and being sent into this world must be hard without someone you can count on.

"I miss them, Kiyohime, my old man, my mom, my sister, my pet, and my friend." He says it with a sad look.

"Can you tell me about your family, Danna-sama?" Kiyohime interested

"My old man is a retired soldier. In his 40s, he had already retired, choosing an ordinary job. My mom's foreigners don't know how my old man got her; my sister is a 12-year-old blonde-haired girl who is cute too; and my pets are two cats named Goldy and Browny and one iguana named Yudi." He begins to tell Kiyohime about his family.

"It looks like you had a good family in your past life." She smiled after hearing his story.

"You can say so. My old man always gave me advice in life and told me to learn martial arts, but I don't like fighting. Then he told me the reason he said, 'When I go, you are the one who must protect our family'. That's why I went to learn it under his tutelage, even though it's not my hobby." He continues to tell her his story about his family; his hobbies are futsal and gaming; he even joined some pro teams when he was 16 years old and made some money from it.

"Sounds like a good father. Not many people are lucky to have a father like you." Kiyohime says.

"He is... My mom is scary like you, but she is the best mom I have, and my sister is so cute and will always be a good girl." He explains his other family member.

"Hmmpphh, I'm not scary." Kiyohime denies it. She is not a scary woman.

"Hahaha... Okay, now it's time to sleep. Tomorrow I must go to fucking school once again." He yawning.

"Language!." Kiyohime forbade him to use inappropriate language.

"See, you're so scary, like my mom," Satria smirked.

"Baka Danna-sama, Ehm... Can I sleep with you?" She says it with pleading eyes.

(Illustration)