Chapter 27. Shagaru Magala

Unknown Cave

Austrasia Empire

The group chat member with the army is on the way to the Great Beast. They see some corpses of Esdeath soldiers butchered near the cave.

"Ugh!" Peter Parker, who is just a normal person, recently couldn't hold his stomach when looking at the human corpses.

"Hey man, are you okay?" Ask some soldiers about Peter, who vomited, because you see some corpses in this place.

"This guy is new on this, look like." He can tell Peter is not a soldier.

"If you can't hold, just go back, or you'll just become a burden here."

Satria looked at him with a worried look.

"Hey Peter, You okay?." Satria asked him.

'That's normal for him if he can't stomach something like this for the first time.' Fatalis say.

'Yeah, I'm more surprised if he can hold it when he sees something like this.'

Satria sees many corpses near the cave. All of the corpses have horrible conditions, like some body parts separating from their bodies and internal organs bursting out of their bodies. The stench of blood or corpses is sickeningly dry; like a sweet metallic scent, it takes on a vile pungence that smothers your senses and suffocates your breath. Simply put, it's a very disgusting smell.

'Be prepared, partner; I feel something inside the cave.' Fatalis warns him.

"Esdeath, lead your man. We will come later." Satria said to her

"Okay. You guys move and make a formation. Be ready for anything that comes to attack us soon." Esdeath ordered them.

"Yes, Mam!." The soldier made a salute to her and did as they ordered.

The army goes first when Shin calms Peter Parker.

"I've never seen or felt something like this, Brother Shin. I'm sorry to become a burden here." Peter apologized.

"You are not Peter. It's normal if normal people can't stomach something like that. Just make this experience for you." Shin reassured him. "You can still go?" Satria asks; he doesn't want to force him.

He nodded at Satria's question.

Then he heard a notification from the group.

______________________________________

Pervert Sage: "How's your day there, Shin, Spider, and Ice? Livestream please."

Evil Spirit: "Ha, I want to go on a quest, but yesterday I had something I must do in my world."

Shin: "Wait."

Shin open live streaming

Man with Gender Equality: "What happened to him?"

Shin: "Well, this is @Spider's first time seeing something disturbing; his stomach can't hold it."

Silver-Haired Half Elf: "Do your best, @Spider. Don't push yourself too much."

______________________________________

"You ready? Then let's go catch up, Esdeath." Satria says.

"I'm Ready." Peter tries his best to overcome his fear. He is the one who wants to join this quest; he can't be useless here.

The two entered the cave and heard something.

*Groaaaarrrrrr

(Sound Roar)