Chapter 69. Enjoying the Days

A/n: I'm BACK!!! Finally holiday is coming and give me chance to write the story

I plan to doing next arc in either DxD / DC / RWBY / Konosuba

What you prefer? Give me your reason.

Enjoy reading and happy holiday. 

___________________________________________

Uzumaki Kyomachiya

Kyoto, Japan

A purple portal forms once again in Naruto house and three figure comes out from it.

"Hm~ Hm~ Finally I can get out and have fun outside."

"You okay dear?" The purple haired woman, wife of Uzumaki Naruto named Medusa sees her husband's face not look quite well.

"I am okay, just a bit tired but no need to worry about me." Naruto gives thumbs up to her and rests on the sofa.

"Don't try to be tough in front of us, you always forcing yourself too much," Medusa said while getting close to him. "Here, use my lap as a pillow and rest well."

"Thank you... dear." Naruto smiling at his wife.

"Sly one are you?" Arthuria is jealous of her, she wants to do the same but is preceded by her soon-to-be sister's wives.

"First come, first serve," Medusa smirked at her.

"Danna-sama? Who... is... she?" Kiyohime asked the identity of the woman who clinging to his arms with not nice smile. 

"Ara-ara~ not even one day you already brought another one huh? Casanova are you?" Kurumi put a terrifying smile on her face.

"Hubby~ Can I assume you love the treatment we gave to you the previous night? From your attitude, it speaks you want another season of it." Valiana said while putting a sadistic smile on her face.

"Senpai... Who is this again?" Koneko asks her boyfriend with a blank stare.

Fran glared at her alpha and asked with telepathy to him. 'Another one? You not satisfied with what you have now?'

"Where... should I begin?" Satria was confused about how to answer their question and glanced at Fatalis suggesting she explain the situation to them.

Fatalis smirked and struck a weird pose similar to Satria. "Let me introduce myself, I am the most powerful black dragon in the history of my world, the one humankind feared, a walking disaster who is capable of bringing down the country in a single night. My fire is unmatched and will incinerate everything who dares to cross my path. My name is Fatalis Matsumi!!!"

(Illustration Pose)

"She is Dragon too? Appraisal!" Bobon uses his appraisal skills to peek at her stats

====

Name: Fatalis Matsumi