Chapter 21. Peaceful Day and New Member

After buying all the items he needs,

He went back home, and when he knocked on the door, he only watched Kiyohime doing something only he could watch in anime.

"Welcome home, Danna-sama. Do you want to eat? bath? or me?." She asked and used a naked apron.

He blushed, but only for a second.

"I'm back, Kiyohime."

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

Kiyohime looked at all the stuff his Danna-sama brought home.

"What with all this stuff, Danna-sama?" Kiyohime asks him.

He smiled. "Hehe, I'll buy some stuff we need and some snacks for you."

"Oh, My~ Thank you, dear." Kiyohime loves it when her Danna-sama always tries to be attentive to her. It's one of Danna-sama's qualities that Kiyohime likes about him.

"Sure," Satria said.

"I prepare dinner first. Just go bath or something, Danna-sama." Kiyohime goes back to the kitchen to cook something for Satria.

Satria put all the stuff he bought in the living room and went to bathe in the bathroom.

After he enters the bath, he opens the dimensional chat.

______________________________________

[Ding! Shin Online]

[Shin takes the daily bonus of 100©]

Shin: "Yo, anyone here?"

Pervert Sage: "Shin-kun is happy to see you. As you said, my student won again, Suna Jinchuriki."

Shin: "Is he okay?"

Pervert Sage: "Nah, he is fine already, full of energy like usual."

Shin: "How is the situation in your village?"

Pervert Sage: "Because of you and Esdeath, the damage is not that much. Somehow, Esdeath is popular here. They always ask me where she is."

Ice Sadist: "Fufu, I'm glad to hear that."

Pervert Sage: "Shin-kun, do you have a candidate for a new Hokage for our village? That old man wanted me in his position, which I wholeheartedly refused."

Evil Spirit: "Why do you refuse it?"

Pervert Sage: "Of course, it will interrupt my job and make me a Hokage, which is troublesome."

Evil Spirit: "With the job, you mean that trash book?"

Pervert Sage: "Hey, it's not trash!"

Man with Gender Equality: "That's true. Apologize."

Evil Spirit: "Pervert Trash."

Shin: "What did you get from the surprise box?" @Pervert & @Ice."

Pervert Sage: "I get an extra coin from it. With it, I can buy something useful to increase my inspiration for my book."

Shin: "My bad for asking you this stupid question, @Pervert."

Evil Spirit: "Idiot."

Ice Sadist: "I have a new ability called Inferno of Fire. It's magic used by someone called Valir. Do you know something about it?"

Shin: "Hmmm... I know about it. Now you have fire and ice in your hands, Esdeath. How about trying to combine them?"

Ice Sadist: "Hoo... That's possible?"