Chapter 11. The Genius

Konoha Arena

Konohagakure

"Okay, so the first match is Uzumaki Naruto vs. Hyuuga Neji. Just those two remain, and the rest go to the waiting room."

Finally, the first match of the Chuunin exam will begin.

Satria and Esdeath are watching two figures who will fight in the arena.

"This is the boy you put so much trust in, Shin? What is special about this boy?." She is interested because she has not found anything interesting about this blonde kid.

Satria just grins at her. "Just watch Esdeath. You will know when the fight begins."

She smirked. "Okay, let's see what this little boy has."

Naruto POV

Two participants look at each other. The one with the white eye decided to talk first.

"You seem to want to say something?." Neji asks Naruto.

The blonde-haired man made a punching gesture at him, making others look at him confusedly.

"I said it before too, didn't I?" He remembered when Neji said failure would still be a failure. "I will win no matter what!." Naruto clenched his fist and point it at Neji.

Neji opened his 'Byakugan'. 'He has the look of being sure of himself.'

He chuckled

He chuckled. "That makes it more worthwhile for me; I can't wait to look at your disappointment when you know the true reality." He takes his stance, ready to fight Naruto.

"Bla Bla, stop talking. Let's get started!"

"Now then, let round one begin!"

(Play OST)

No one is moving from their place.

They are waiting to see who will make the first move. Suddenly, Naruto is the one who makes the first move.

He throws his Kunai to Neji, who can block it so easily.