Chapter 60. Darkness Lurking

A/n: WTF suddenly inspiration coming to me when I wanted to sleep made me write this now.

Oh yes... Can you give a review on my scribble account reader?

Help me raise the rating and give a good review if you can to my fanfic.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/785924/what-is-this-dimensional-chat-/

Just that and enjoy the chapter.

_______________________________________

Satria leaves his house taking a night walk outside and searching for a spot to smoke far from his wives.

'I am still interested in how Clint created the Dragon Armor in a short time and how much my coins are now.' Satria checked the Dimensional Chat and his coins now are 57.000. 'I need 30.000 more to buy Legend Form, It can wait because nothing dangerous here.'

Satria kept walking and saw a girl sitting on the road alone.

"You okay? A brat like you should in home instead of outside like this

"You okay? A brat like you should in home instead of outside like this." Satria asks the high school girl.

"The last train already departed and I cannot go home." She answers him.

"Hmm... You will stay here until morning? It's dangerous for a girl outside at night alone you know?"

The girl smiled. "How about you let me stay in your home onii-san?"

"Wow! Are you not scared I do something to you when I bring you to my home?" Satria tested her.

The girl stands. "I... I don't mind actually, If you want us to do it hehe." She blushes because never seen a man this handsome. White hair, handsome face like a prince from a fairytale, tall, and looks kind too.

Satria is not a fan of this type of woman, He understands something must be happening to her but for her to throw her body to a stranger this easily is not the right thing.

Japan and their free-sex culture are terrific.

Someone definitely will pick her thoughts, I hope the one who picks her is not a pervert.

He doesn't want to be killed by Kiyohime too.

"That was an unfortunate smile, Just go to the hotel or internet cafe tonight and here is some money for you." Satria gives her enough money to live for one week in Japan.

"You sure? I don't want to take your money and I can do house choir for you too." She sees the money and branded outfit he has, This guy is surely rich.

"Sorry... I don't want to die young and be careful out there. You are a girl's treasures yourself more did you hear me?" After done lecturing her, He leaves the girl alone.

"Wait!" When she wants to chase Satria, He is gone from sight. "Where is he?"

Satria is smoking in a park near where he leaves the girl.