Chapter 58. God of Light and Darkness

Fran, Amanda, And Vaporeon doing tag team now and slaying every monster that attempts to enter the city.

"Sword Technique, Wind Cutter!"

"Whip Technique, Dragon Tail!"

Fran created an air slash while Amanda made her whip become like a sharp blade ready to shred them into pieces.

Vaporeon blasted huge volumes of water at her enemy too.

"Go create more water stupid sword! I want to show the world how amazing my baby girl is." Satria clone ordered him to supply water for Vaporeon.

"Dumbass!!! I cannot concentrate assist Fran if you keep bothering me, You already stole my spell do it by yourself." Bobon is back to focus on Fran.

"You two are not bad, What is your name girl?" Amanda asks Fran.

"My name is Fran."

"Fran huh? Let's know each other more when we are done here. What do you think?" Amanda smiled at her. After all, She is a Guardian of Children and to see talented children like Fran is rare.

"... Sure?" Fran is not sure but feels it was a mistake to give her approval.

"Hehe... From now on we are a friend Fran-chan." Amanda was happy when heard it. "How about the little one? Want to be my familiar?" She wants to make Vaporeon her pet because she is so adorable.

"Hey!!! I don't care if you are a woman but no one touches my little girl!!!" Satria glared at Amanda.

Fran and Amanda sweating when listening to Satria childish tantrum.

Vaporeon shook her head and ran to Satria lap while smirking at Fran.

Fran for some reason feels irritated seeing Vaporeon mocking smile.

'Don't be proud of yourself you stupid catfish! Shin just be nice to you not you are special to him.' Fran said internally.

Everyone celebrates when the Black Dragon and army of monsters fall by Naruto thinking the disaster has ended sadly this is just the beginning of their nightmare.

Satria eyes turn sharp and sense something big coming here.

"Vaporeon, Enter the ball now," Satria ordered his Pokémon and she entered the Pokeball immediately.

The earthquake happened in the city and a giant monster landed in front of Alessa City Gate.

The creature has many eyes with big eyes in the middle and pink spiked skin.