Chapter 66. Holiday

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

Satria, Kiyohime, Valiana, And Fran now sitting in the living room after eating breakfast prepared by Kiyohime.

"Kiyohime cooking delicious right Fran?" Satria asks the little kitten in his lap.

Fran blushed and couldn't deny the white-haired woman's food was very good it was on the same level even surpassing Shishou cooking, she nodded to answer his question.

"Hey!!! Are you telling me you practising polygamy in Japan? How that was allowed in here asshole? Damn you I'm jealous... I mean you are forbidden to get close to Fran!" Bobon attempted to separate Fran from Satria lap but only got thrown into the trash bin by our MC. "I hate you... Satria!!!"

"What a noisy sword, Do you agree with me, Fran?" Satria asks her only to get pinched in his cheeks. "It's hurt, Fran. For a small girl, you are strong."

"Don't call me small girl and be nice to Shishou." Fran scolded him, her Shishou and Satria always quarrel when they meet each other. She must search way to make both of them come to be friends.

Kiyohime eyes twitched as she saw her Danna-sama get close to this kitten, it should be her spot in there.

"Ara~ You truly adore her are you Danna-sama? And who gives your permission to sit on my husband's lap feral cat?" Kiyohime throws a harsh comment at Fran.

"Does Satria look bothered by my presence? I sit here by the right and approval of him. Are thou perhaps jealous of me old lady?" Fran smirked and tried to show her superiority.

'Wow! Fran's words are sharper than before, is this effect of the fused memory of her and Melania?' Satria admires her bravery in facing up against Kiyohime.

"Old lady?! Fufu... What a rude kitten, You do not wish to see me mad cocky brat." Kiyohime smile turns into a terrifying smile.

"This kitten has fire on her. Young, brave, sharp, and talented. She definitely will become a strong woman in future." Valiana loves her attitude, it's not easy to stand up against furious Kiyohime and this kitten does not even have a hint of fear of her even dare to exchange attack.  

Satria sighed and wondered how two of his girlfriends were now.

'Will they come? I hope they want to join me on holiday in another world.'

(Kurumi POV)

"Baka Satria, How can I end up with someone like him?"

Kurumi rests on the bed in her apartment. Satria is weird undoubtedly, narcissistic, greedy, childish, spoiled boy, lazy, and a playboy. Even with all his flaws she can't bring herself to forsake him, living with him for one week is a blessing for her. He always pampered and showered her with love, made her feel safe when she stayed with him, never let her bored, and treated her like a queen. Only in one week, this man had already stolen my heart. Her face turns very red when remembers their moment and she rolls around in her bed while grinning until someone enters her room, it's the clone she left on this world to observe the boy called Itsuka Shidou and Wescott move.

"Where have you gone in this week?" Her clone watches the original has unusual behaviour now and is interested in what makes her like this.

"None of your business, Give me a report on what you accomplished this week instead of asking useless questions." Kurumi doesn't want to waste her time giving her clone information about her puppy, No way she wants to share him with her clone.