Chapter 75. Gorgeous

Jotunheim

"Don't stop... that's the spot... I almost... Yes~ You are not bad for humans."

"I swear you girl somehow always used me to do something like this." He pours some oil into her soft skin and begins to pamper her to the fullest.

"Don't complain and move your hand, not your mouth. It's your fault to be so good at this and how dare you living in this adequate place when I'm must try to survive outside here?" Fatalis is angry but his touch make her unable to do so, she can feel an intense and strong hand rubbing her entire body.

Inside the cave that has already been modified by Satria to be a place good enough for living, Fatalis' other side is getting enjoyable treatment from him.

"Hold on, this may hurt

"Hold on, this may hurt." Satria is having a chiropractor to her back to manipulate her source of pain and improve her range of motion.

"Hmmm~ How... can you be talented? I feel my youth is returning after you do this to me. We must often do this puppy." Fatalis love the massage her mate does to her.

"You sound like an old lady now."

Fatalis glared at him sharply when she called an old lady by him and Satria did not dare look into her eyes.

"Sorry honey, I don't mean like that! On the opposite, you look younger than usual and your beauty is

"Sorry honey, I don't mean like that! On the opposite, you look younger than usual and your beauty is... Magical?" Satria tried flirting with her to avoid her fury.

"Idiot... I'm satisfied enough, now it's time for me back to sleep. Goodbye, my little pups." Fatalis other side kisses him on the cheeks and returns the other her. "... Satria?"

"Hey? How are you feeling?" Satria asks her with a nervous face.

Fatalis fidgeted in anger and punched him in the face making him thrown to the wall of the cave.

"Ugh! Again? You must be kidding me." Satria can feel throbbing pain on his face after receiving such a blow from her.

"Fitting punishment for an irresponsible man who leaves his wife alone in a dangerous land for three weeks! Hmph!" Fatalis pouted and was angry at him.