Chapter 24. Forbidden Relationship

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

There is a sound of a weapon clash happening in the backyard, now showing our couple fighting about something.

"Fufufu, So who is this girl, Danna-sama?" She attacked him fiercely without giving Satria rest.

"Damn'it, Like I told you, I just met her by chance, and she reminds me of my cat, There is nothing between her and me

"Damn'it, Like I told you, I just met her by chance, and she reminds me of my cat, There is nothing between her and me." He replied to her while protecting himself and parrying her naginata attack.

"Ahhhh~ another tragedy. Will you betray me? will you leave me? Please tell me who is this girl darling?." She says it with a horrifying smile. 

"You troublesome women, as I told you before, I will never leave you and calm down Hime." He tried to calm her down.

"Hehe, you say you want me to teach you how to use a weapon right? Now let me Teach You!!!." Kiyohime continues to rain him with an attack.

'Told you, now good luck, brother.' Fatalis says it with some sympathy.

After sparing? No. After the punishment, Satria rests in his room.

'Damn that woman, all my body hurts.'

Satria not expecting Kiyohime is that strong and scary, I prefer fighting two Orochimaru than fighting her seriously.

'I've already tried to warn you wahaha.' Fatalis laughs at him.

'Shut up.' He was annoyed at her and decided to open the dimensional chat.

______________________________________

[Shin Login]

Pervert Sage: "Ahhh, Shin, finally you appear."

Shin: "What's wrong?"

Pervert Sage: "Please tell me who is a better candidate for Hokage. This old man wants me in his place."

Shin: "Wait for a second; I need to concentrate to use my power to peek into the future."

Pervert Sage: "You did?"

Shin: "I have two names."

Pervert Sage: "Who?"

Shin: "Tsunade Senju or Kakashi Hatake."

Pervert Sage: "No way, Kakashi is the same as me; I'm sure he's going to refuse it, and I don't know where Tsunade-Hime is."

Spider-Man: "Brother Shin, Did you know who this green goblin is? This guy has always targeted me lately."

Shin: "Osborn."

Spider-Man: "Osborn? As Norman Osborn or Harry?"

Shin "Yes, just be careful with those two."

Spider-Man: "What's their reason to attack me?."