Chapter 77. The Requeim Of Darkness

The Patron of Satria goes toward the meeting room and meets one of the most influential in the world, the Founder of Oscorp Company.

He was escorted by four bodyguards to protect him in case something happened to him.

"Mr William! Glad to meet you in person." Norman greets him. "You bring some company huh? Where is the guy who defeats my fighter?" He notices the guard William brings with him to the room.

"Thank you, sir Norman, I feel the same as you too and he is... Busy? You two please leave us alone." William said to his guard and they are doing as ordered.

"How thoughtful... are you? Want to drink first before we start this discussion? We have fine wine and top-grade liquor. Any request?" Norman asks William preferences.

William was not that fool to accept a drink from a stranger, his instinct told him not to trust the man in front of him. He is too... cheerful? For someone that gonna lose 12% of his share in his company.

"Thanks for the kind offer Sir Norman but I'm not in the mood to have one right now." William respectfully refuses him.

"Your loss." Norman takes one of the wines from the hotel collection stockpile and pours it into his glass before drinking it by himself. "It's very surprising for someone from Indonesia to participate in this kind of event. What is your reason for joining this tournament? Do you not realize if you lose this your life is done?"

"To be honest I'm joining this because in particular, someone forced me at first but I don't regret it. As a businessman, you surely know if you want to achieve something bigger you need to trust your heart and instinct and then take a leap of faith."

"Good words and let's go to the point, I afraid you can't survive in this harsh world kid and as a good senior let me offer you something."

"What is this offer?"

"Tell me the real identity of your fighter and I guarantee your life will be basked in wealth, not only that I will assist you to reach the top of your country too. What do you think Mr William?"

"Why do you want to know about him?" William asks him.

"The top is interested in him and he does not look like someone that serves anyone... Yet? We want to recruit him as part of ours." Norman answers him.

Norman clapped his hand and instantly William was encircled by a group of ninjas, not only that two of the four guards he hired were part of this too after killing the other guard with a gun.

"Since... when?"

"Sorry Boss~ What he offers to us is more appealing. You better do what he says or else not only you will face trouble but your family too."

"Seize him!" Norman ordered his subordinate.

'Oh, crap! What Bro Satria told me before is true. I'd fuck up! Help me, Bro...' William lost consciousness after getting shot with a tranquillized bullet.

"Sir! You must watch this!" One of Norman's subordinates shows him a video of a surveillance camera in the lab of Hydra.

Norman saw an unexpected person on this island and then smiled sinisterly.

"You here too huh? Spiderman!"

Hydra Base

Madripoor

Three people move carefully so they cannot be detected by the guard or surveillance camera around them.

"Master... Should I do it?" Baobhan asks her master.

"No need to do unnecessary bloodshed, let me handle this," Peter replies to her.