Chapter 37. Quest in New York

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

The couple still cuddled with each other until someone interrupted them.

"Ara-Ara, You two enjoyed your moment, did you? And why do I feel your power show up before Danna-sama?" Kiyohime asks him, What can make him angry?

"Don't interrupt us. Better you go to the bath first right now, and Satria is angry because kittens in Gremory Peerage get hurt when in rating games." Valiana explained it to her.

Kiyohime instantly glared at Satria, made him scared, and hugged Valiana tightly.

"Ara-Ara, Is this another woman you hide from me?" Kiyohime asked him.

"N-No, dear, I swear, She's just a friend in my school; We don't have relationships like that." Satria is whimpering like a puppy.

"Okay, but I'll watch you." Kiyohime leaves them and goes to the bath to have a nice shower.

"Don't worry, Kiyohime; I already warned him too." Valiana winked at her.

'How the hell did my life turn out like this? Satria says internally.

'Since your life crashed by Truck-kun? Fatalis replied to him, She was amused watching her bearer's cute behaviour.

Now the screen shows Issei and Rias fighting Riser.

Issei POV.

Rias is already at her limit and kneeling in front of Riser.

"How about giving up now? There's no way you can defeat me." Riser looked down at her.

Rias has already given up on her fate.

'As I thought, It's impossible to defeat Riser.' Rias crying, Already drowned in despair.

"RISER!!!!" Issei shouted at him.

Rias is looking at the man behind her. "Issei?"

"What do you want, pawn?" Riser dislikes this low-devil tone directed at him, He will discipline him later after making Rias part of his harem.

"You, Comeback!!! How dare you escape from me?" Riser's sister, Ravel, is chasing Issei and is now already beside her brother

"Fight me one-on-one Riser! Show me you deserve Buchou as your fiance." Issei challenges Riser to a duel.

"You? Low Devil? Ask my brother for a duel. Know your place, trash." Ravel said it with a high tone.

"What my little sister said is true: You're not worthy of my attention." Riser chuckled and look down at him.

Issei smirked. "Don't tell me, You're scared to face me at duel."

"You, How dare you insult us? Brother, let me teach this guy a lesson." Ravel asked her brother's permission.