Chapter 59. Secret Weapon

In the spaceship, there is an alien who has a terrified face when talking with someone on the screen.

"You say... Did you fail to conquer that backwater planet? There is a failure limit."

"My lord... We lost because didn't expect there to be Ultraman and strong Demonic Creatures protecting that world. Please give me a second chance and I will deliver their head to you."

"Indeed? Mephilas... I'll give you one last chance to prove yourself to us. Bring their head to me or face my Eternal Wrath!!!"

Upon finishing their job, Satria and Naruto back to Alessa city.

Naruto back to his human form and hid in the shadow like a ninja but not with Satria.

(Play OST)

Satria sees the destruction of the city and decides to fix it with his power called Miracle Realize.

Soft light wrap the entire city and rebuild the city to normal only in a matter of second next he use Cosmo's force releasing a brilliant beam to cure every wound, disease, and curse to everyone in the city.

'Hmm... I think this is enough, Ah... I forget about him.' Satria sees the beast man who wants to rob him affected by his skill too and wants to run but Satria stops him with his telekinesis skill. 'Now return into statue dude and become the best mascot of this city hahaha.'

'No... No!!! Why I must suffer like this? Why only me?!' The beast-man crying and doing another weird pose without being able to do anything.

Everyone in the city walks closer to the gigantic figure and kneels to Satria.

"God of Light thank you for protecting our town."

"God of Light... Are you perhaps the one who healed my child's illness?"

"What should we do for you to repay your kindness God of Light?"

Satria raises his hand. "Enough, I must save everyone in need and seeing you all fine is a joy to me." He talks with a soft tone and is full of authority.

The people in the city are bewitched by his kindness and cry of happiness outburst in this place.

"No!!! We must repay you with something God of Light. Do you perhaps want sacrifice or something like that as an offering?" One of the town folks spoke out.

'Why were people in the medieval era always obsessed with sacrifice?' Satria sweatdropped.

"I am very appreciative of your devotion to me everyone, To be held dear by you all is a wonderful experience for me so I will hand over my creation to you." He created something in the park and dragged someone inside it. "This magical well can heal any disease, smooth your love story, increase your luck, even give you POWER when you drop your treasure or something like that inside it and pray to me with the whole of your heart. I hope you all take care of my gift very well." He claimed even some of his word was just bullshit.

Inside the magical well Satria clone, Naruto, and Fran doing something fishy in there.

"Why do we do this?" Naruto formed a complicated magic circle that could connect the well to Fran's inventory.