Chapter 20. First day at School

Some girls still follow me when I walk around the academy and search for my class.

Satria is groaning Just hope this is not going to be an everyday occurrence because it's very annoying.

Where's the culture around Mind Your Business? It's not Japan; I knew damn'it.

When Satria had already found the class, he knocked on the door.

"Enter." The teacher said it from inside the class.

When Satria entered, women blushed, and men looked at him with a hateful glare.

Satria just smirked as he watched the three perverts look at him.

'Wow... just WOW!" Satria looks at the legendary perverted trio.

'Brother, is that Oppai Dragon?" Fatalis speaks about a certain man.

Fatalis looked at the average teenager with brown hair, who looked at him with a hateful glare.

'He is.'

"Student..we get a transfer student suddenly, can you?"

When the teacher wants Satria to introduce himself, the women in the class make noise.

"Kyaaaa!!! So handsome."

"Do you already have a girlfriend?"

"Can I have your number?"

"Look at him, so cute, and that hair, so exotic."

"How about after class we know about each other's boy?"

Satria sweatdropped. 'Really? Women in this world truly have some screw loss.'

"Ehem. Can you introduce yourself, young man?." The teacher interrupted and wanted Satria to introduce himself in front of the class.

Satria nodded. "My name is Shidou Matsumi, but you can call me Shin. I am 16 years old. My hobby is not your business. My dream is not your business either. I have a girlfriend. Thank you." He introduced himself and tried to make these creatures stay away from him.

The women make a disappointed noise, and the men are happy that their chance to have a girlfriend is still available.

"But it's just a girlfriend; if there's no ring, it's still a yellow flag."

"That's...that true."

"And that introduction is so interesting. I liked my man so mysterious."

Satria once again sweatdropped.

'What the fuck?'

These women, Even when I tell them I'm in a relationship, they still want to hit on me. I know I'm handsome or something like that, but what the heck are they thinking to express their intention to steal me from my girlfriend without care?

'Did you want to become Harem's protagonist or something, brother?" Fatalis is curious: did he want to create a harem here? After all, it's a DxD world.

'I'm not.' Satria can't imagine himself as the Harem King; there's no way he would do something like that. His mother will punish him because of that.

'Count on me if you want to become one.'

'Wait, what did you say?"

'...Nothing.'

"Okay, Shin-kun, you can sit beside Issei."

Satria nodded.

"Careful Shin-kun, You will get infected by his perverted virus if you get too close to him." A woman with brown hair, thin, and wearing eyeglasses warns him.