Chapter 13. Late Arrival

Konoha Arena

Konohagakure

Neji closes his eyes and gives up.

The referee smiled and said. "The winner of this match is Uzumaki Naruto!!!."

When the result is out all people in the Arena cheer for Uzumaki Naruto.

They all applaud at this unexpected match.

"I'm surprised that fox kid can fight like this."

"That was awesome."

"Well done."

"That was a great fight."

For the first time in his life, Naruto was happy getting so many people's recognition.

"Ha.. haha, Yay!." He makes a peace sign and runs around in Arena celebrating his win.

" He makes a peace sign and runs around in Arena celebrating his win

______________________________________

Man with gender equality: "Look how happy he is. I am proud of you Naruto, for That great fight."

Evil Spirit: "Ara-Ara. What a cute boy and still can running around after all that fight."

Pervert Sage: "That's my student right there. Hehehe."

______________________________________

Satria looks at Esdeath.

"How? He interesting boy did he?." Satria asks her.

"...Can I Kidnap him to Empire?." Esdeath tells her intention to Satria without hesitation.

"....."

"...."

"You're serious?." Satria sweatdropped when heard that.

She only smirks at him. "Why not? This boy is unlike any other people I know. If I raise him well, Surely he will become something more or maybe become Emperor in my no in our Empire." She maybe already found a man who she will spend her life with forever.

"...Okay hold on, First you can't he still needs training in this world, second his role is still needed in this world, Third we can't send people here to your world well actually can but the feature is still not available." He tells her the reason.

This woman wants to kidnap Naruto from here. And Emperor? It sounded like troublesome work, I refuse to become someone like that.

"Hmph, Not fun." She enjoyed watching his smile make something inside her feel warm. "Well, I will be waiting for him." Three or Four years not that long, Let's see how strong he is in the future.

Satria only can watch Naruto with sympathy. 'Good luck Naruto, At least you already have a candidate for your wife.' He feels bad for Hinata but maybe he will create Harem here who knows?