Chapter 18. The Truth

______________________________________

[Mission Complete]

[6000©] will be shared.

[2000© + Suprise Box for Shin]

[2000© + Suprise Box for Pervert Sage]

[2000© + Suprise Box for Ice Sadist]

______________________________________

"Damn, I'm so tired."

The first mission was successful, but not that successful.

______________________________________

[The participant will return to their world in 15 minutes or stay in Jiraiya's world]

[If you decide to stay in this world to go to another world again, you must buy a Dimensional Travel Ticket.]

[Dimensional Travel Ticket: 500©]

______________________________________

'What a horrible system! I'm still a bit hurt, damn it.' He can already hear Kiyohime scolding him.

"Hmm..the quest already ends?." Esdeath look at Dimensional Chat.

"Look so, our time was not long before we returned," Shin said with a tired tone.

"Young man... Your deed will be remembered by us. Anything you want so we can repay yours?" Sandaime asked him.

'I want to learn jutsu, but I have not yet unlocked my chakra.'

"Maybe later, old man, just give me a favour and take care of Naruto properly," Shin says.

Sandaime is interested in why he said that. "Why? What's your connection with our Genin Uzumaki Naruto?"

"I..have the power to predict people's futures, old man. He will play an important role in the future, and he is such a great man. Just promise me never to betray him."

He was a bit worried because it meant he had already changed the future and there was still Danzo lurking here. It's not funny if Naruto falls into the hands of Danzo.

All problems always come from that damn man.

Hiruzen smiled. "Of course. Anything you want to ask again?"

He nodded. "I want to ask. Did Naruto not have any inheritance from his parents left for him?" 

Satria is curious about this; one mystery about Naruto is his inheritance.

"I didn't expect this, so you know about his lineage too. There is, but I want to wait till he reaches age 17, then tell him the truth, and half of his father's money get spent for the recovery of the village because of the Kyuubi incident." Hiruzen explains.

"Why not give him a proper place or foster family? He can have a better life."

"The council... Many want to take care of him, like Uchiha, Nara, and me. The first who wants to take care of him is Uchiha. Mikoto Uchiha is the best friend of his mother, but the council doesn't want any clan, especially Uchiha, to hold that power. I'm sorry, and I don't want him to fall into the hands of certain someone or potentially be killed by another village if Naruto is known as the fourth son." He explained.

'Certain someone? Must be Danzo.'

"Thanks for the information, old man," Shin says. "Can I come back to Inn? I want to rest."

"Sure, Jiraiya, take care of this young man properly," Hiruzen ordered him.

Jiraiya nodded and left the spot with a group member.