Chapter 68. Release the Neet Dragon

A/n: Hello reader you good? I just want to inform you all, I gonna take a break of this novel and continue to my other work. 

You can ask me anything here regarding of this fanfic or about me 😗 feel free to to do it maybe this author will give some spoiler hehe.

For Harem and Smut, MC not gonna take all girl he see brother. Taking all woman in group chat or meet for him is feel weird. Some maybe disappointed but this author will apologize first because something like that not gonna occur in this fanfic.

Smut? Well it's bit awkward to write that but gonna try write it later.

Enjoy the chapter 🐤🐤🐤

___________________________________________

Uzumaki Kyomachiya

Kyoto, Japan

After the chaos in the Uzumaki household, our MC fixed everything he destroyed.

Fran, Bobon, Vaporeon and Naruto wives playing with Naruto children.

Kurumi and Valiana discussed with Esdeath a horrifying topic people don't want to hear.

Valiana as usual challenges strong people and now she requests sparing with Esdeath and Arthuria.

Arthuria ignored her while eating the cake and delicious snack on the table.

Esdeath accepts the proposal to duel from Valiana, she loves to fight strong people after all

Satria? After doing something stupid in Naruto's house, some people dislike his actions and give him a long lecture.

"Young man... I understand your vexation against Itachi but you should look at your surroundings first and think about the consequences you bring to people near you. How if the children get hurt or imitate what you do now? It's not a good attitude to be shown to a youngling and your parent will be disappointed when see you now. You are a grown-up man, please... Reflect on your actions and be a better person so your family can be proud of you."

The Titaness of Motherhood Rhea, be precise Uzumaki Rhea scolded Satria like a mother does to his son. Satria pouted and sat in obedience listening to her sermon.

"Yes... I know my fault. You reminded me of my mom when you did this to me. Can we stop this? It's already one or two hours now we staying in here." Satria had enough of listening to the Titanes's sermon and already realised his mistake.

"Thank you for giving my Danna-sama some sense Rhea-san, He is such a bad boy lately and doesn't want to listen to us." Kiyohime put Satria head on her shoulder and stroked his hair gently.

"Don't worry Kiyohime-san it's my duty to correct the youngster's flaw, At least your husband is not like my problematic son," Rhea remembers her son the trio Trinity of Olympus, they are too arrogant and do as they want even bringing pain to others just because they are strong. She was disappointed but unable to hate them, they were still her children after all. She senses the great love Satria has for his family and doesn't want him to take the wrong path or end up like his son. 'If Hestia meets him, I bet she gonna like even fall in love with him. He is a precious sweet boy if we overlook his antic.'