Chapter 61. Repentance

Konohagakure

"Welcome to Konoha both of you." Jiraiya greets two group chat members, They are Esdeath and Robin.

"This place is... Not like I imagined." He expects the village will be darker equivalent to what his mentor told him about ninja village, not this... classic Japanese town.

"I am back here again huh? How is your student growth Jiraiya?" Esdeath asks the mini Naruto.

"He is in the process of completing Rasengan now, He is far away from catching up with Naruto from the group chat," Jiraiya answered her.

"Is He still young no need to rush, Let's talk about our enemy shall we?" Esdeah has an evil smile, she cannot wait to battle against a powerful enemy.

"What we will face is rogue ninjas from my village named Uchiha Itachi and Kisame Hoshigaki the rogue ninja from Kirigakure. First, let me explain Itachi's eye ability. He has eyes called Sharingan who have many troublesome abilities, Never make eye contact when you fight him or he gonna trap you in an illusion, Kisame is one of seven ninja swordsmen of the mist and is called a monster from Kirigakure. I don't know much about his ability but he has a sword that can absorb chakra or energy just be careful with him." Jiraiya explained to them.

"My compatibility with this Kisame is Perfect! Let me face this called monster and you both go the other one." Esdeath already decided on her opponent.

Robin sees his sword because he hears someone whisper to him.

"I am not sure a brat like you can utilize my full potential, Not with the idiotic principles you have now for sure."

"Shut up! I will never be like what you want because I'm a Hero!!!"

"Hero you say? Such a Moron! You heroes can't protect anything! How many people suffered from the villain you decided not to kill kiddo? Hero for America? Huh! How about taking care of your corrupt government first who loves to oppress another country for oil if you want to be a HERO? Freedom for America Hahaha."

"Shut UP!!!"

"You okay Robin-kun?" Jiraiya saw his face was worn now.

"I am... Okay. No need to worry about me." Robin replied to him.

Not long they heard the sound of battle coming from where Naruto stayed.

"They are already here, We must hurry!!!" Jiraiya runs to his student inn.

Two unknown people face his best friend, Even Naruto himself does not understand why Sasuke is this angry with them.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

The young boy with Sharingan eyes tried to stab a man in front of him with a jutsu called Chidori but was stopped by a man with blood cloud attire without sweat.