Chapter 35. Stupid Plan

Kuoh, Japan

"Shin, Can you put me down?" Valiana asked him.

"You sure? I mean, you're injured right now." Satria doesn't want this stubborn girl to push herself too hard. He is not the kind of man who will forsake a lady in need.

"Yeah, just do it."

Satria put her down slowly, and Valiana took something from her pocket.

"What's that?." Satria sees a small bottle, which she grabs in her hand.

"It's Phoenix Tears, a special type of healing potion created by the Phoenix Clan

"It's Phoenix Tears, a special type of healing potion created by the Phoenix Clan." Valiana poured the liquid on her injuries, which instantly healed her body.

"Why not use that from early?" Satria asks her, Why did he bother carrying her from the factory to here?"

"Don't complain; it's a man's duty to take care of a lady in need, right?" Valiana smirked.

Satria snorted. "Of course, women are always right in every world."

Valiana giggled. "Let's go eat ramen, Shin; I'm very hungry." Valiana drags him to the ramen shop.

Ramen Shop

Kuoh, Japan

Satria is now looking at the menu, still thinking about what he should order.

'Hmm...What should I order?"

"Vali? Can you recommend me something to eat?" Satria asks her. He wants her to decide for him.

"You must order miso ramen here; it's so delicious." She recommends him.

"Really? Then I ordered it, Uncle. I'm ordering one miso ramen and valiana. What do you want?" Satria asks her.

"I'm ordering the same," Valiana says.

"Okay, just wait a second." The ramen cook says

"Now Vali, Can you explain what you are doing in this city?" Satria asked curiously.

"Leader of the Fallen Angel, give me a mission for dealing with someone annoying," Valiana answered him.

'Hmmm, it's the same as in the canon, and if Valiana is here, I think there's no need to help them.' Valiana itself is enough to defeat this crow. What is his name? Kenshiro?.

"His name is Kokabiel Puppy." Fatalis corrects him.

"He must be a troublesome man to be dealing with," Satria said.

She nodded. "Yeah, more than you know. By the way, I'm interested in your sacred gear." How can you move that fast? Even my eyes can't follow yours." For Valiana, this man's power is still a mystery. She never heard of someone called Shin, and from his battle stance, he is not an amateur.