Chapter 46. Good Bye and Roll

New York, United States

"I can explain this Arthuria-chan," Naruto said with a terrified face.

______________________________________

Kazuma-sama: Bastard and I thought you were an innocent boy before, I'm jealous."

Esdeath: "Oh my, This is interesting."

Evil Spirit: "Ara-Ara, Who knows innocent boys we see before is such a beast and that fox is so cute, Can I hug him? @God."

Emilia: "Ha..Ha...Harem? 😨"

Robin: "How the hell he can handle many women like that? Even dating one is troublesome enough."

______________________________________

"Explain what to me Naruto?." Arthurian raises a question without expression.

Naruto explains why he can't choose only one woman and many more stupid reasons for her.

'I know you're feeling Naruto.' Satria remembered when Kiyohime and Valiana were fighting because of him.

He cannot blame the girls when he is this handsome, kind, genius, and romantic.

"More like a super idiot, weird, unpredictable, and... Only the handsome part is true." Fatalis correct her bearer self-claims.

"You're the Idiot and Weird!!! Fuck you Neet Dragon." Satria was annoyed at her comments to him, Can this Neet Dragon not insult or tease him for once?

Arthuria listens to Naruto's words and it's really sincere, Her experience becoming King can tell if the people she talks to are lying or not.

"I'm not mad at you and your word truly sincere." Arthuria knows this man loves his wives equally. "Perhaps... when we meet again can we spar or...?" She doesn't understand why but something inside her is relieved when hears a man beside her probably still can accept another in his life.

"Why are you acting like you never gonna meet him again in a long time? You can visit him with a Dimensional Chat ticket Saber." Satria cut their flirting line and reminded them about the ticket that allowed the member of Dimensional Chat to travel to another world.

"You... right? Do you allow me to visit your place later Naruto?" Arthuria asks for his permission.

Satria only watches that with deadpanned. 'What the hell is fucking happening? Did he without effort already conquer King of Knight?.' Satria is amazed at the development of the romance between them.

'It's like I'm seeing some drama, Even I don't know what the fuck is happening.' Fatalis say.

Naruto nodded. "Sure Arthuria-chan you are always welcomed to visit Uzumaki's household feel free to visit us anytime soon, If something you must know about Uzumaki Naruto, It's that he never breaks a promise, Believe it!" Naruto speaks his iconic word once again.

Arthuria only chuckled upon hearing his phrase. "You unique man are you? I've never met someone like you Naruto."

Naruto blushed upon hearing that. "If that praise from the famous King of Britain, I'm Uzumaki Naruto Feel honoured by it, My King," Naruto speaks with a smile on his face.