Chapter 48. Exorcist and Excalibur

A/n: Sorry, I unpublished it before because of not done yet writing my story and accidentally pressed publish 😅.

What side story do you want me to continue?

• Kazuma

• Peter Parker

• Naruto

• Jiraiya

• Kurumi

• Esdeath

• Future Satria

• Satria Daily Life

I cannot decide which I should write first. For the remaining group members, I'm not mentioned in the list, like Emilia because certain tsundere did not join the group yet. And for Dick Grayson just say waiting for our little rose to join too.

Enjoy your read.

Kuoh Academy

Kuoh, Japan

Satria opened the rooftop door and jumped to his favourite spot.

He checks the chat in the Dimensional Group because some members are tagging him for some reason.

_______________________________________________

Kazuma-sama: "Shin-sama!!! Give me some tips for using my new ability from Suprise Box."

Shin: "What ability you got Kazuma?"

Kazuma-sama: "My new ability can turn trash into a tree and that useless goddess looking down on my skill, She said my ability is useless and I want that stupid girl to eat her word."

Evil Spirit: "That means your new power can turn yourself or @Pervert into a tree? That was a wonderful ability."

Kazuma-sama: "See? Even members of this group make fun of my ability. Help me, Shin- Sama 😭"

God of Hope: "You have an interesting ability @Kazuma If you know the first Hokage in my village can manipulate a wood and called as God of Shinobi in my world."

Kazuma-same: "Really? Can I be strong like him?"

God of Hope: "Sure, With some training maybe you can be like him in future."

Esdeath: "Quite interesting man, Makes me want to fight him to test my power. How about you... and... me training together Naruto-kun~?"

King of Knight: "What?! You cannot train with him because he already promised to me first."

Esdeath: "Really? I don't mind if we do it together and share him or are you scared to be dominated by me?"

King of Knight: "Huh?! Who do you think you talking? I am King of Britain never back down from any challenger."

God of Hope: "Girl... please calm down, I am fine with both of you coming here."