Chapter 36. Rating Games

(Five Days Later)

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

It's already been five days since Valiana lived in this house.

After so many Long talks with Kiyohime, somehow she can convince her.

Well, if Kiyohime approves, what can I say?

I hope no more girls come into my life, Kiyohime punishment is something I don't want to talk about.

Flashback

"It's so painful! Forgive me, dear." Satria begs for mercy, and Kiyohime slaps his ass with her hands, coated with blue fire. The pain is ridiculous.

"Nope, you have twenty slaps remaining, and lastly, you're banned from playing games for two weeks," Kiyohime says She's already slapped his ass eighty times.

"What? I'll die bored without it. Not saying, I've scheduled training with my team in the online games." Satria said truthfully, He found fun games similar to Valorant in this world.

"No, But....." Kiyohime continued to punish him.

" Kiyohime continued to punish him

"Waaaaa! Help me, Valiana." Satria, crying, asked her to help him escape Kiyohime's punishment.

Valiana was disappointed to see her mate treated like this.

Where the hell did the man who stopped us from fighting with each other go?

Flashback End

This day is a holiday; Kiyohime is now in the garden; take care of it; and Valiana, who knows where she is? Maybe playing with her friends.

And I only lay on the sofa like a log, not doing anything, or what they call Kaum Rebahan.

I don't have friends in this world who I can invite to play. Maybe Issei, Asia, and Koneko? But they are busy training for the rating game, as Issei says.

I'm banned from playing games too.

Kiyohime ignored me for three days straight.

Issei, I already told him how to defeat KFC, plus I don't want to interfere with the Devil's problem, and I don't want Issei's progress to get stuck if I help him too much.

Flashback

Satria, like usual, is in his favourite place at Kuoh Academy.

He and Issei are discussing something very important.

"Shin-sama, I can't believe you're the author of this holy book." Issei was shocked when he revealed that he was the author of Icha-Icha Paradise.

"Just call me like usual; I'm not comfortable when you call me like that, bro," Satria said.