Chapter 55. Calm Before The Strom

"Honoured Blacksmith? Appraisal!" the sword uses skill to peek at the status of a dwarf in front of him.

"Is he a legit stupid sword?" Satria asks the man identity to Fran's sword

"Yep... He is very good at his job. Don't worry he is not an enemy and we better listen to what he wants from us." The sword told them to loosen up and learn the motive of this legendary blacksmith.

"Are you perhaps talking with this young lady's intelligence sword?" The dwarf sees Satria have a conversation with the sword.

Satria shrugged his shoulder. "How about you told us your reason first for following us?"

"Hahaha... Fine. I heard you looking for equipment right? I already following you guys since this young lady defeated the hoodlum in Adventure Guild and I wanted to show you my shop. I... You know? Only sell my creation to people I deem talented and you all are interesting individuals who are worthy of my creation." The dwarf explains his reason for following them.

"You are very confident in your skills, are you? I need to replenish my weapon and we still haven't found a good place in this town. I think we should check his shop, What do you think guys?" Naruto wants to buy some weapons like Kunai, Shuriken, And others too.

"Sure, I want to check his shop and see if there good item for me." Fran agrees with him and wants to buy something with her money.

"I am fine with it, I hope you do not make us disappointed like many other weapon stores we visit in this town Mr Granzel," Satria doesn't need a weapon because he is a brawler type but there is no loss in visiting this man secret shop and it's all for Fran sake.

"Wonderful! Please follow me, dear customer."

They follow the blacksmith to his shop and his shop is indeed hidden well.

This man certainly doesn't want a random person to visit his shop for real.

"I have a question Mr. Granzel," Satria said to him.

"Yes? What do you want to know from me?" Granzel replied to Satria.

"Why you don't want others to buy your stuff? You understand right? That was not a good move for a merchant to decline the customer and if your weapon truly has great quality as you claim it surely can help others to survive in this harsh world." Satria already predicted his answer on his mind but he wants to hear from the man himself.

"There was a time I felt like that young man but when I trusted my fine creation to an untalented individual they never came back alive because they put their trust in my weapon too much instead of their skill. The weapon? Lost without a way to recover it and that was such a waste material. After experiencing it many times I decided to change my way and here we are." The blacksmith tells him the reason why he came to be like this and the group members respected his decisions.