Chapter 50. Fated Encounter

The ORC Club Room

Kuoh Academy

"So, You and your peers are defeated by him alone? How can that be possible?" Sona questioned Rias and became curious about this Shin more than before to defeat her friend's peerage plus the exorcist from church alone is not a small accomplishment.

The Rias peerage has a chill when recollecting the memories of their battle against Shin.

"He is... truly strong, doesn't hesitate to play dirty, and has strange abilities."

"Strange ability? The example?"

"As I told you before, He can move very fast a matter of fact our eyes are incapable of following his movement and he has healing abilities equal to Asia even surpass her," Rias explained to her friend with the traumatic face.

"Ah yes, His healing ability is unbelievable. Even Asia-chan need some time to heal us but this Shin only needs one moment to heal every injury in our body without showing fatigue or side effects from using that." Kiba still did not believe someone with incredible battle prowess was capable of advanced healing magic.

"Is that his sacred gear ability or magic possibly?" Sona does not believe humans can hold such power, to have two abilities on him is impossible, especially a healing ability comparable to Twilight Healing even surpasses it.

"I... don't know honestly."

"Then is this Shin is a threat to us? How about we consult this issue with higher up?" Sona peerage member named Momo suggested notifying the Maou about an enigma factor named Shin.

"What should we do Sona-sama? Are we going to report this matter to Serafall-sama?" Tsubaki or Sona queen asks about her master's decision.

Sona massaged her nose, This Shin has never had a problem with her and all of this happened because Rias was bothering him. She doesn't want to meet her sister too. "No... We not gonna do that yet, He has not proven to have hostility against us Devil Faction and from what I heard when he spared Rias meaning this Shin only wants to be left alone. I tried to talk with him later and make sure we settled this with a cold head."

"What kind of guy is this Shin? Is he truly a dangerous person?" Saji asked his friend Issei Hyoudou who stood beside him.

"I... want to say the truth." Issei suddenly talked and every person in the room put their attention to him.

"What truth Issei? Care to tell us?" Rias ask her pawn.

"The one who trained me before we fought Riser is Shin-san," Issei stated fact making all the people in the room surprised.

"What? How did you hide this from us?" Rias said with a disbelief face then looked at her peerage members, especially Koneko. "Is there anyone else who has a connection with this man without my knowledge and hides something from me?!" They only give her a silent response and no one says anything in the room. Rias begin suspecting there is a mole inside her peerage.

"Back to topic, How do you receive his tutelage? Anything you can tell us to learn more about him?" Sona tried to collect more information about him and already enough with her friend's paranoia.

"He is a strict teacher and a good guy if you know him better, Someone who never looks down on others despite his skill or status. I am weak yet that guy believes I can become stronger to protect my friend, Not only with action he teaches me with words too. Every quote he shared was enlightening for me. I am sorry for hiding all of this from you guys." Issei bowed his head and apologised to them.

Koneko made a small smile and was proud of him. She is right deep down Senpai is a kind person and never forsakes who needs it.