Chapter 39. With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

New York, United States

Peter Parker and Baobhan Sith on the way to their home

Many enemies try to get in their way, but they're no match for a couple of deadly combinations.

Peter already didn't hold back anymore and attacked them with everything he had at the enemy in front of him.

A group of bat-like creatures with sharp teeth called gargoyles came near, ready to feast on a couple.

Peter took a pen with a stone in the middle of it from his pocket and drew something with it. A Laser handgun suddenly appeared when Peter finished his drawing. He equipped the gun to his arms and shot his enemy with it.

He uses his new ability called Forge Field. It's his reward from Dimensional Chat and makes him capable of creating anything with his imagination. You can create weapons, armour, vehicles, and even nuclear bombs with it.

To use this ability, You need a stone called Forge Stone and a special pen as catalysts.

"Ara, Finally you've done the deed, master. My little spider has already grown up fufu." Baobhan says with a proud tone while killing the enemy in front of her.

She manipulates her opponent's blood to become a weapon then pierces or thrusts them with it. 

"I don't want to regret it anymore; I finally understand what he meant by it," Peter remembers the group chat member's words, Sometimes you need to take down your enemy permanently for the greater good of the person you love.

After an intense battle, the couple finally arrived at their destination.

Peter entered his house and input code into the device in the basement wall.

[Welcome, Mr Peter Parker]

[Welcome, Miss. Baobhan Sith]

The wall opened, showing a small lab and deadly gadgets shaped like six spider arms with different weapons in each hand.

Peter sits on the chair and equipped the gadget to his body with the help of his Artificial intelligence.

"I'm ready

"I'm ready. Let's go, Baobhan."

"Yes~ Master."

Unknown Place

New York, United States

Now Satria, with the Fantastic Four, is killing some demons, ghouls, and many more who invaded here.

(Play OST)