Party time!

The story should start picking up a bit more now

"Mom I'm home," yelled Mitch running into her room. Only to not find her there. "Honey I'm on peeing after that we can talk about your day," yelled Trai. "Ok," Yelled Mitch as he waited for about 2 minutes or so until his mom finally finished up. "Ok honey so how was your day. Did you-," Trai said before being interrupted by Mitch. "Mom, I made it I'm a Will user. I have a Thoughtline that even the person who taught us about our powers didn't know about. And Wilt, Janna, Jerry, and someone named Sarah are also Will users," yelled out Mitch jumping up and down some happy to finally tell his mom about it.

"Wait what. You really are a Will user! Uh...Good job honey," said a shocked Trai. "Yeah, there was this Woman named Velvet and she shown us how to use our Will. Then she told me that my Will was a mix of fire and lightning," said an excited Mitch. "Wait honey please calm down then tell me what happens," said an overwhelmed Trai. "Ok so-," said Mitch. "Wait we should also go get your dad," said Trai. "Ok," yelled Mitch running to go get his dad.

"Dad Dad come," yelled Mitch trying to find his dad. "Alright I'm coming," said Joby getting up from the chair he was sitting in. "Come on dad faster faster," yelled Mitch! "Alright I'm on my way," said Joby speeding up his walk. "Good," yelled Mitch waiting for his dad. "Alright what is it Kiddo," said Joby.

"I am a Will user Dad!" yelled Mitch. "What! Uh...Well done Kiddo," said Joby happily trapping his son in a hug. "Uhh Dad let me go. You're choking me," said Mitch fighting to get out of the hug. "Oh Uh... sorry son," said Joby letting Mitch go.

"So, uh he called you down to tell us about it," said Trai. "Oh yeah. Well, when I got to school, we had to go to the Gym. We met a really kind woman called Velvet there. She then told us what we had to do for the first test. Jana, Wilt, and Jerry passed the test in like a minute. But I only passed with a second left. Then they did all the another test. Sarah passed in the ninth test. Oh, wait you don't know her. She has the Will to read minds. But soon Velvet came into the locker room we were all in and told us our Thoughtlines turns out I have one of both anger and smart or at least that's what Velvet thinks," explained Mitch.

"Ok wow that is a lot to unpack," said Joby sitting down in shock. "Honey how about you give me and your dad sometime to understand everything you just said," said Trai. "Ok I'm going up to my room," said Mitch happily walking away.

XXX

It had been 5 days since Mitch found out he was a Will user and he had just been called downstairs. "Alright looks like you did dress up," said Trai with an approving smile. She was wearing a dark blue dress with some golden earrings. Mitch was wearing a black suit. "Of course, he is my son after all," said Joby. He was also wearing a black suit.

"So, what did I need to dress up for?" asked Mitch. "Oh, we're just taking you out for dinner to celebrate the fact that you are a Will user," said Joby. "Oh. Yay can't wait to see where we are going to eat," yelled an excited Mitch. "Yep, now go get in the car Honey," said Trai.

XXX

"J, W, Jerry, Sarah! What are you guys doing here," said Mitch. "Oh, hey M," said Jana, Jerry, and Wilt. "Oh well you see honey we decided it would be best to celebrate you becoming a Will user with everyone else who also found out," said Trai.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me earlier?" demanded Mitch. "We wanted it to be a surprise. So just go and hang out with your friends now.," said Joby. "Ok," said Mitch running to where his friends were. "Hey how long have you guys been here for?" asked Mitch. "I got here only about a minute ago," said Jerry. "3 for me," said Wilt. "4 for me," said Janna. "5 for me," said Sarah.

"Oh yeah Sarah what are you doing here," said Janna. "J don't say something like that," said Mitch surprised at what Janna just said. "Yeah, that's just rude girl," said Jerry. "No, it's fine. I know I haven't known you guys that long and we aren't really friends. I'm just here because one of your parents told mine about this," said Sarah blushing because everyone is looking at her.

"Oh alright. So, what should we do now," said Janna. "At the very least you can say sorry to her," yelled Wilt at Janna. "Oh, don't worry about it. She doesn't care," said Janna. "Yeah, she's right... It doesn't bother me," said Sarah. "See she doesn't care," said Janna giving them a smirk of victory.

"This is like in the locker room. You didn't know if she was fine with it or not," yelled Mitch getting Jerry to laugh. "Yeah, but she was fine with it, so it doesn't matter," said Janna. "Alright guys let's just have some fun and stop talking about this," said Jerry.

"Yeah, get off of my backs guys," said Janna. "Alright fine. Have any of you gotten the letter yet," said Mitch. "No," they all said. "Oh, Sarah we don't know a lot about you so how about you tell us about you," said Wilt.

"Uh like what," said Sarah. "What's your favorite color and stuff like that," said Mitch. "Oh well uh my favorite color is gray. And my favorite animal is a goat," said Sarah. "Nice I like blue, and my animal is a monkey," said Wilt. "Mines red and buffalo," said Janna. "Yellow and Red Pandas are mine," said Jerry. "White and Dove for me," said Mitch.

"Alright you guys need to come over here. There is something big we need to tell you, "said Joby calling them over. "What's the big thing you need to tell us?" asked Janna. "Here just read this letter," said Joby handing each of them a letter.

Mitch opened it up and read, "Hello there. You have passed the Test of Will and are a Will User. If you want to go to the W.U.S, please attend an info meeting at 11am on 6/12. We look froward to seeing you there. By W.U.S."

"Wait dad isn't 6/12 tomorrow," said Mitch. "Yes it is so how about all of you kids go have some fun because tomorrow your going to that meeting," said Joby giving them a smile. 

Hope you liked it. again don't forgot if you have any questions just ask