Lunch time

One more part left before I go back to my another story so read and enjoy 

"Man, I still can't believe they such good food here." said Mitch as he sat down at the lunch table. He as well as the rest of his class were sitting at your normal lunch table but a good bit bigger. Mitch, Janna, Wilt, and Jerry were sitting with each other in the middle with Harmon a bit off to the side. Sarah was sitting off to the side away from everyone else. Shell was sitting about midway to the middle. Alton was sitting on the other end with Rose sitting on the other side a bit away. Emily was just sleeping on the table at some random spot.

"I know right." said Jerry. "Yeah, they got like ten different choices." said Wilt with a look of wonder on his face. "And the food's good." said Janna with a bit of her food surrounding her mouth. "Uh Janna, I think you need to clean your face." said Jerry looking at Janna. "Nah I do that after I eat." said Janna as she took another bit of her food.

"Thank you, Lú, for the food and drink you have so kindly blessed upon us. Thank you for allowing us to eat. Thank you for letting this food come to us. Thank you, dear Lú, for the food and drink you blessed upon us." prayed Harmon before he began to eat.

"You should clean your face before you finish eating Janna." said Harmon. "Huh why are you now ganging up on me?" said Janna. "I'm not. But what you are doing is disrespectful to Lú who has so kindly blessed us with this food." said Harmon as he took another bit. "Fine I will clean my face." said Janna as she did just that using her sleeve. "Janna tell me do you know how what you just did is wrong?" said Wilt.

XXX

"Why are you so mean?" asked Rose. "I'm not peasant." said Alton. "If you aren't mean then how are you acting them?" asked Rose kindly. "Truthfully." said Alton as he took a bit out of his sandwich. "Huh I don't understand." said Rose.

"It's simple what I mean. You all are peasants compare to me." said Alton. "Why do you think that?" asked Rose kindly. "Because you are all weak to me. You are all of low birth but I'm of high birth." said Alton like it was obvious. "Then I feel bad for you." said Rose as she got up to go somewhere else.

"Wait what do you mean you feel sorry for me." said Alton with anger entering his voice. "Because you are unable to ever make friends because of your world view." said Rose sadly as she walked away.

XXX

"Hey Rose." said Mitch, seeing her walking over to them. "Hey." said Rose with a smile as she took a seat next to him. "So, did Alton finally force you away." said Janna. "No, all of my questions were answered so I left." said Rose. "Questions about what?" asked a curious Wilt.

"Why he acts the way he does." answered Rose. "So why does he act the way he does." asked Jerry. "He said truthfully. So, in other words he thinks everything he says is indeed true." said Rose. "Huh so he must have a really big ego. Good I like bringing people like that down to reality." said Janna with a smirk on her face.

"Anyways Sarah want to sit with us?" said Mitch calling out to Sarah. "...No... thanks...I'm find here." said a blushing Sarah. "Oh, come on please." said Rose giving her a smile. "O... Ok fine I....guess." said Sarah as her blush deepened as she walked over there.

"Sarah you alright?" asked Rose looking at Sarah face. "Yeah...I'm fine...why you ask." said Sarah as her blush deepened even more somehow. "Well, your face is as red as a strawberry." said Rose. "What...It is!" said Sarah as her blush grew even deeper.

"Yeah, uh you sure your fine." said Mitch. "Yeah...uh I just need to pee." said Sarah as she ran away. "Uh should we invite Shell over?" said Janna. "Yeah, let's also get Emily over here too." said Harmon. "Sure, you ask Emily Janna." said Wilt. "Huh why do I have to?" demanded Janna. "Simple you're the only one who can wake her up." said Jerry with a mocking smile on his face.

XXX

Velvet classroom

"Sir reporting in." said Velvet looking at her computer screen. "Yeah, whatever you know my name so use it, Velvet." said Chronos as he looked at one of his watches. "Very well Chronos. Everything in the class seems to be going well." said Velvet with a little smile on her face.

"What about the Zurla clan kid. That duo Thought doesn't make you too likeable if my memory serves me right." said Chronos as he looked at another one of his many watches. "Yes, he was quite a pain and he only had one of them." agreed Velvet. "Yeah, but carry on with your report. I sadly have only five minutes." said Chronos with a sorry smile on his face.

"Yes, he caused a good bit of trouble with Janna. They even formed a bit of a rivalry." said Velvet. "What about the Light kid? Even after all the looking I did I'm yet to find anything out about him. Any clue what his thoughtline is yet?" asked Chronos.

"Mitch is doing fine. He seems to be a nice kid, so I think whatever his power is will be helpful. But all I can say right now is that he acts like a normal kid." said Velvet. "Very well do you have anything else left to report?" asked Chronos. "No nothing big." said Velvet. "Very well then goodbye." said Chronos as Velvet computer screen went dark. "You don't even give me a chance to say goodbye still." said Velvet with a sad little smile on her face.

XXX

The lunch room

"Huh she already fell asleep again." said a bit amazed Mitch looking at Emily who had once more fallen asleep. "Oh, come on. I just woke her up." complained Janna. "She really does like to sleep doesn't she." noted Harmon as he continued to eat.

"Yeah, but it's so annoying. Oh well I'm not waking her up again." said Janna as began to eat once again. "Well, I doubt we could even wake her up without Janna so how have you been Shell?" asked Jerry.

"I'm fine you guys really didn't need to invite me over you know." said Shell. "Blame Janna she's the one who want to invite you over." said Wilt as he ate another spoonful of his soup. "Blame me for what." said Janna as she slowly looked at Wilt.

"Oh, calm down Janna. You know he wasn't trying to be mean." said Mitch, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, I know but it's funny to watch his reacts." said Janna with a small smile on her face.

"Well I guess I have been alright." said Shell. "Good to hear." said Jerry. "Yeah uh is everything over their all right?" asked Shell pointing at Wilt, Mitch, and Janna. "This yeah they do it near everyday." said Jerry smiling a little. "Are you sure." said Shell as she watched Janna get ready to hit one of them. "Yeah this is nothing back in my school if you touched Janna the wrong way one of your bones would be in the wrong place." said Jerry as his smile got a bit more painful.

XXX

End of the day

Velvet room

Alright guys that's it. You can all head to your dorms now." said Velvet waving them goodbye as they walked away.  

Hope you liked the call with Chronos and Rose and Alton moment that's going to be important for him later on so remember it. See you all in the next part.