Welcome to the dorms

Final part for a while so make sure you enjoy 

"Man, this place is huge." said Mitch. Indeed, it was. The dorm was the same size as a decent size apartment building. It was split up into three different parts. One part for the girls' dorms, one for the boys and the final part was a shared living room? Currently they all just arrived at the living room.

"Yeah, I wonder how big our rooms are." said Janna as she started to run to her own dorm. "Make sure none of you peasants enter my room." said Alton as he began to walk towards his own.

"Oh, come on no one would want to be in your room. With how much you smell I would probably die if I stepped into it." laughed Harmon. "I do not smell. And you are right if you do step into my room, you will be killed! By my hand!" said Alton holding up a fist.

"Alton he was joking." said Jerry. "Yes, I wasn't!" said Alton as he put down his fist. "You need to chill out." said Harmon. "I am. Have you forgotten my will." said Alton. "No but your thoughtline is being cold not chill." said Harmon.

"Oh, shut up you peasants. I'm going to my room." said Alton as he walked away. "Oh, sorry our lord and God Alton." mocked Jerry as he walked to his room. "Nice one." said Harmon as he walked to his own room.

XXX

"I thought it would be bigger" said Mitch looking inside his own room. His room had a bed a small tv and small desk at the very end. It had a good-sized dresser with brown wallpaper. But as Mitch noted it was quite small. It was half the size of your normal bedroom while having even more stuff in it.

"Yeah, your right." said Jerry from across the hall. "Come on guys stop complaining this is a huge room." said Harmon. "Are you trying to be funny?" asked Wilt. "Huh no this is a huge room." said Harmon a bit confused.

"How big was your room where you lived?" asked a suspicious Mitch. "About half this size." said Harmon getting even more confused by their shock looks. "What that's not that small right?" "My room is like twice this size." said a shocked Jerry. "Mine too." said Mitch.

"What!?" yelled a shocked Harmon. "Shut up you peasants I'm going to sleep." yelled Alton. "Oh, sorry I guess you need your rest to keep up your lovely looks master." mocked Jerry. "Shut up right now or I'm going to kill you all tomorrow." threatened Alton.

"Oh, did you ask us to speak louder." said Jerry, raising his voice. "How can you not show any fear when he threatens to kill us?" asked Harmon. "Simple Janna used to yell the same stuff all the time." said Jerry smiling. "But I'm a bit scared to be honest because he seems to be a lot more willing to really do it."

XXX

"The people that gave us dorms better stop counting the minutes they got left." yelled Janna in anger looking at the size of her dorm. "It can't be that bad." said Shell as she opened her door. "...Janna how you want to kill them." yelled Shell.

"Shell calm down the room is big enough for sleeping and holding our clothes." said Rose trying to calm down Shell. "Yeah, it's big enough for that but not for all of my makeup." complained Shell.

"Come on you look good enough without makeup. You don't need it." said Rose. "Don't need my makeup. Yeah, what a wonderful idea why would I need to hide how ugly I am yeah why do I need makeup. Huh huh oh yeah that's right to look good." yelled Shell as she started to rant about how badly she needed makeup.

"Uh is she good?" asked a worried Janna looking at Shell. "I think so. But maybe we should take her to her room." said Rose. "Good idea." said Janna helping to take Shell to her room.

"Now where was I. Oh yeah those people who gave us such small dorms better stop counting their minutes." said Janna. "Janna the moment passed." said Rose patting her on the back. "Yeah, I know." said Janna sadly.

"Wait what happened to Emily and Sarah?" asked Rose. "I think Sarah locked herself in her room and Emily just fell asleep in her bed. Or maybe she was already asleep." said Janna with a shrug.

"She really does need to get more comfortable with being with us." said Rose sadly. "Yeah, she does but she got to come into it herself. Anyways goodnight cause I'm heading off to bed." said Janna with a wave as she walked away. Thus ended their first day of school.

Going to be gone for a good while but make sure to vote if you like it and if you have any questions about anything in the story just comment