Dodgeball

Time for the next part in this field day so get ready. 

"I never knew we had a gym." said Mitch walking into the school's huge gym. The gym was about twice the size of a normal one and had many different sports equipment spread all around it.

"So is this where we're playing." asked Wilt. "Yep. So have you guys-." said Velvet. "This place is so small. I had a bigger one at my house." claimed Alton arrogantly. "You truly are a god." mocked Jerry getting a laugh from Janna.

"You're my first target now." said Alton to Jerry. Jerry felt a small bit of terror crept into his soul before Janna talked. "Oh, don't worry Jerry he'll be too busy seeing the nurse to fight you." boasted Janna. Jerry smile and said, "I knew I could count on you."

"Can I get back to explaining?" demand Velvet. "Yep, so what are the rules." said Harmon. "Alright so the first game we're playing is dodgeball." said Velvet. "Now then we got some new rules here. Number one no killing each other. Number 2 you are allowed to use WA. And number 3 you are not allowed to destroy the balls."

"So, when do we start?" asked Sarah in her normal small voice. "When you all are ready." answer Velvet. They each started to line up on their team side while Velvet started to put the balls out. And as Velvet placed the last ball, they were all in position.

"Start!" shouted Velvet sitting in the stands. "Body Will: Long Arm!" shouted Shell putting her Will in her arm. Her arm started to grow far longer. Long enough for her to grab a ball at the middle line.

"Wind Will: Pull." shouted Harmon putting his will into the air around him. He used it to pull all the balls towards his side of the court. Shell stopped her WA and threw her ball right at Harmon.

But Janna threw a ball, she grabbed at Shell's ball knocking it out of the air. "Thanks," said Harmon as he picked up two balls. Harmon unleased them both in a strong throw trying to get Emily out.

The two balls hit Emily full force. One hit her in the gut the other in the leg. Emily eyes opened a crack as she got out, "Huh what's going o-." She had once more fallen back to sleep.

But her sleeping body did know what to do and she walked off the court. Mitch along with Jerry both threw a strong ball at Alton. Alton just caught Mitch's ball and used it to bounce back's Jerry ball.

"My turn!" shouted Alton throwing both of the balls back. Harmon raced over to try and help while Jerry tried to dodge but only Jerry succeeded. Jerry dodged both the balls, picking up one of them and tossing the other to Janna.

"Guys Alton their best player keep the balls away from him." warned Wilt. "Fine." agreed Janna, throwing her ball at Sarah. Shell started to use her as soon as she saw that though.

"Body Will: Long Arm!" shouted Shell, making her arm long enough to reach Sarah. She tried to catch the ball Janna threw but she failed and ended up just getting out.

"Great I knew these peasants would just be in my way." thought Alton angrily. "Damit we already lost two of our teammates." thought Rose. "No Shell why did you have to save me. You know I hate being near the center of attention." thought Sarah with a small blush.

"Let's go this game is in the bag." thought Janna. "This is so much fun." thought Harmon with a small smile. "Alright now we just got to take them down one at a time." thought Jerry. "Please don't gun right for Alton Janna." thought Wilt.

Sarah when to grab the ball that was thrown at her, but Alton beat her there. "Move peasant." said Alton shoving his teammate out of the way. A ball was sent racing at him from Janna though.

Alton ducked under the ball grabbing another nearby one and kicking another ball at Janna. He then threw the two in his hands at Janna while he began to search for more to throw. He soon found two more that he threw at just the right time.

Janna dodged the first kicked ball but the next two nearly hit her. The final two would have hit her if not for Harmon. "Wind Will: Pull!" shouted Harmon pulling the balls about to hit Janna towards him using his Will.

"Thanks." shouted Janna. "Guys what Alton just did gave me an idea. Buy me some time and I think I can get us the win." shouted Jerry. "On it." they shouted back in return.

Rose started to throw any balls she had at Jerry. She didn't know what he was planning but she knew it was bad. But Harmon used both his body and his WA skillfully to keep Jerry safe.

Sarah just threw balls hoping she would hit someone. Sometimes she would come close, other times her balls weren't even on the court. She had been drawn into a one on one by Wilt through who was trying to help Jerry.

Janna and Alton were the main event. They might not have been using any WA, but each ball seemed to be skillfully thrown and more than ready to kill the other. Each ball seemed to hold their own flame with them starting to heat up even.

Jerry was busy writing down ideas in hist Wbook. His idea in the base was simple though. All he wanted to do was make a lot of red balls appear and fly at Alton.

As he worked, he started to feel a better sense of the ball and he used that to finally finish his WA. "Guys I'm ready!" shouted Jerry. "Illusion Will: Dodgeball!" Suddenly 100s of balls appeared out of the air and started rushing towards Alton and his team.

"Crap." thought Alton as one of the balls hit him. "Huh it isn't real." "Guys the balls aren't real so throw real balls in the mix." yelled Jerry. His team did so as add to the rain of the balls were now 4 new ones.

Alton tried to dodge the balls but there were too many and he didn't know what was real or fake. Soon he was hit while Rose and Sarah just gave up and walked off the court.

"Damn you peasant!" shouted Alton at his team. "If I didn't have you all on my team I could have won." "Alton that would just be you though." said Rose. "Yes, the best team I could have gotten." said Alton.

"But you also got out." said Shell trying to keep in a small laugh. "Yeah, but I wouldn't have gotten out if it wasn't for you all." shouted Alton, seeming to stick to the point no matter what. "Can we just start the next game." said Sarah with a small blush.

"Great job guys!" yelled Mitch running over and giving the rest of his team a high five. "Thanks dude." said Jerry. "I was so cool right." laughed Harmon. "EAT THAT LOST ALTON!" shouted Janna as loud as she could.

"I think Janna is real happy about us winning." said Wilt. "What makes you think so?" asked Harmon with a big fat smile.