Field day?

I know its been a really long time since I last added to this but I'm going to try to update more anyways enjoy

It had been about 9 weeks since the first day of school or about one quarter.

"Alright class important announcement." said Velvet cheerfully. "Not another one," thought most of the class. But sadly, Janna had to say it. "Not another one." complained Janna.

"Yes, yes another one I know you guys already got a lot of work but this one will only give you a bit more, and some other fun stuff too." said Velvet. "A bit more! Last time you told us that it was a whole essay due tomorrow." said Jerry.

"I told you guys I forgot about it." snapped Velvet. "Just tell us what it is." said Mitch in a tired voice. "Alright your big first quarter exams are coming up." said Velvet. "You call that a little bit of work." yelled the whole class.

"Alright you got a lot of work and a bit of fun happy now." said Velvet. "No, I would much rather have a little bit of work and a lot of fun." said Mitch.

"Ok here is the second thing. You get to have a field day to relax before it." said Velvet. "Let's go!" cheered Janna. "Yeah, yeah now let me explain. There will be four events. Two teams and two individual. The two team sports will be a game of dodgeball and capture the flag. The two individual events you guys choose."

"Uh can we choose our teams?" asked Wilt. "Yeah, got to be an even spilt, now off to lunch." said Velvet with a wave of her hand.

XXX

Lunchroom

"W, who do you think should be on our team?" asked Janna. "Well Alton wouldn't work, and Emily is always asleep so Sarah, Shell, Rose, or Harmon I guess for our last pick." said Wilt. "Then I vote Sarah. She could just read their minds and we know their plan for capture the flag. She would also be hard to get in dodgeball since she's knows where you're throwing." said Mitch.

"Yeah but she has to touch people." said Wilt. "Oh yeah I forgot about that." said Mitch. "Alright then now we just got Shell, Rose, and Harmon." said Janna. "Well Rose and Shell couldn't do much." said Wilt with a shrug.

"Then let's get Harmon." said Jerry. "No what about Rose." said Mitch. "Mitch we just said that she wouldn't be a big help. "Yes, she would be helpful with her healing Will. We wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt." "True but that would weaken us on the attack." said Janna.

"Alright fine then let's get Harmon." said Mitch in defeat. "See now you're finally on the right side." said Jerry giving Mitch a slap on the back.

XXX

"Which one of us do you think they're going to choose?" asked Rose. "It's going to be you." guessed Alton. "Huh why me?" asked Rose. "I think I get it." said Harmon. "Then tell her why idiot." said Alton.

"They have a strong fighting power with themselves, so they need someone to defend." explained Harmon. "Yeah, that makes sense." said Rose after thinking for a while.

"Harmon come over here." yelled Janna from the other side of the table. "Looks likes you were wrong." said Rose with a small smile. "Oh well I'm fine with that if I get to be on their team." said Harmon shooting Rose a small smirk.

XXX

"Want to team up with us?" asked Janna. "Yeah, sure I'm willing to team." said Harmon. "Alright meet us in Mitch dorms tonight." said Janna. "Hey why mine?" demanded Mitch. "Simple we don't want to do it in ours." said Jerry smiling.

XXX

Mitch dorm

"Alright so now that we're all here what's our plan?" asked Mitch closing his door. "...Alright Wilt get to work." said Janna. "Huh why me?" demanded Wilt. "Oh, come on. You're the smartest one here so you're coming up with the plan." said Harmon. "Aright fine just give me a few minutes." said Wilt.

XXX

Sarah dorm

"Alright so what's our plan?" asked Rose. "Simple all you peasants just watch me do all the work." said Alton boldly. "So, what's our plan?" asked Rose again. "How dare you disrespect me like that." said Alton, getting up.

"Huh where are you going?" asked Shell. "Back to my dorm if you don't want to do my great plan." said Alton leaving. "I have an idea." said Sarah with a faint blush.

"Alright what is it?" said Rose kindly. "Well, I know a way that will let me read their minds from far away." said Sarah. "That's great!" shouted Shell. "Yeah, we can use that really well." said Rose.

Sarah blushed deepen at that, but she kept on looking at them. "Wait that gives me an idea." said Rose. "What is it?" asked Shell. "Well, if Sarah reads their mind tells us what they're

doing then we could send Alton out to fight them since the rest of us stuck in a fight." said Rose. "Yeah, that would work. But there might be a delay in me telling you." said Sarah. "That's fine." said Rose. "Now we just need to get Alton to work with us." said Shell.

XXX

Mitch dorm

"Alright I came up with the plan." said Wilt after thinking for a good while. "So, what is it?" demanded Janna. "Let's just say you're going to like it." said Wilt with a smile.

"I like the sound of that so what is it?" asked Janna again. "Simple since Alton is the strongest person they got by a long shot; we need to deal with him." "I like where this is going." said Janna giving Wilt a big smile.

"Yeah, so anyways we're going to send you Harmon to deal with him." said Wilt. "Wait why do I have to go?" asked Harmon. "Well Alton two thoughts are countered with both of yours." said Wilt.

"Wouldn't Mitch me a better fit though." said Jerry. "Wait Harmon have you mastered your flying WA?" asked Mitch. "Kind of. But why?" asked Harmon. "Well, what if you fly Jerry into the other teams side." said Mitch.

"Great idea M. Once I'm there I can make something to deal with everyone else." said Jerry. "And I can grab the flag and fly out." added Harmon. "Fine if you guys want to do that I came up with a new plan." said Wilt.

"Alright what is it?" asked Mitch much kinder than Janna would have. "Janna fights Alton on her own. Jerry and Harmon do their plan. Me and you defend the flag." said Wilt.

"That sounds like a great plan to me." said Janna. "I'm good with it too." said Harmon. "Then that's our plan." said Mitch.

Next time should be out soon